Old 03-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #1  
mellbell491

S/C/G: 138/138/115

Height: 5'2

Default New!

Hi ladies I'm new to the fat smash diet-I have been a memeber of 3FC for a long time got married and a son and now i'm ready to get the weight off. And my husband is on the journey with me.

I'm getting the book this weekend and starting on monday! I'm wondering some things before hand though-
Working out how much etc?
Foods?
Old 04-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/197/155

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello I'm new too

Hey! Just started fat smashing 3 days ago...I could use some support! I am afraid to weigh, but I did measure today and had lost an inch in bust, waist & hips. But that could be water. I love the recipes posted and plan on really sticking to this, can anyone tell me...do you just get on the scale on day 8 or 9 and the lbs are gone? I know you don't gain it all in one week so I don't expect to lose it all but sure helps to keep you going when you see those scales move. Write back!!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #3  
LFlipper

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hello ladies!

I am re-starting the diet after trying it and having great luck with it over a year ago, the falling WAY off the wagon!!!

I am on Day 2 and still trying to build the 'rythem' of getting the right portions and meals in at the right times...waiting too long between meals and snacks and stuff so I get pretty hungry...and nasty =)

Anyway, wanted to say hi and look for a little support!!!

THANKS!

Lynn =)
Old 04-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #4  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Here is a Fat Smash forum which is helpful, it has Frequesntly Asked Questions and recipes

http://www.fatsmashforum.com/index.php
Old 04-09-2008, 02:30 AM   #5  
LFlipper

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5' 4"

Question

Good Morning!

jill - thanks for the resource!

I saw on one of the recipies that someone used a flavored rice as part of their recipe. Does anyone know if this is really ok? It was still brown rice, just with a flavor...that would be so cool!

Thanks, good luck to all!

=)
Old 04-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/197/155

Height: 5'8"

You remind me of Trista from The Bachelor, has anyone told you that? Love that recipe forum, have gotten some great recipes from that.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #7  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Lucky girl were you saying I remind you of Trista? You didn't say who you were talking to, but people have told me that so lol maybe you were

So girls we have a Fat Smash/Weight Loss Buddy chat open and if you'd like to join that'd be great! We just started a new forum so we wouldn't have to go thru a million pages

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139341

Join us =)

And Flipper I personally think as long as it is wheat rice the favored should be fine, as long as it doesn't add too many extra calories.