Old 02-14-2008, 08:27 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Smile Back to Smashing

Hi all - I did Fat Smash a few years ago and LOVED IT. Why I stopped? Who knows.. but I'm going back on it in the next few days. It's really something I can do long-term, and I love the oatmeal and rice! LOL I love veggies and fruit - I really should just become a vegetarian, frankly. So, I'm going shopping tomorrow and gonna start smashing again. I have lost 25 lbs and would love to lose another 20. I'm 39 years old, 5'7" and 171 right now, if I get much below 150 I start looking anorexic. So I'm aiming for 150-155ish.

Looking forward to smashing with you all!

Last edited by Melyn; 02-14-2008 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #2  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Melyn:

I'm just starting Smashing tomorrow for the first time. I'm a total newbie at this so any help and motivation I can get...I'll gladly take.

When are you starting again?

Looking forward to hearing from other Fat smashers.

Cheers,
Tamara
Old 02-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #3  
I can do it!

S/C/G: 446.8/ticker/170

Height: 5 foot 7

I am also starting over. I was doing it faithfully a couple weeks ago but then I moved and had a lot going on so instead of eating right I was eating McDonalds. So today I am starting over and this time I'm not going to let stressfull situations take me off track.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Well, I didn't get started when I wanted to - life happened and I didn't get to the store to stock up on my stuff. Starting tomorrow!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/227/180

Height: 5 feet

Smile Extreme Fat Smasher Update

Hello, yesterday made 1 week since I started the extreme fat smash diet. I can honestly say I did not exercise as recommended but have started exercising today. I am very pleased to inform you that as of today I have lost 9 pounds. I started at 245 1 week ago and today I am 236 and feel great. I have never done this posting type thing, but once I joined and read the reviews. It helps tremendously to see others doing the same and it actually is very very motivating.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #6  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooches View Post
Hello, yesterday made 1 week since I started the extreme fat smash diet. I can honestly say I did not exercise as recommended but have started exercising today. I am very pleased to inform you that as of today I have lost 9 pounds. I started at 245 1 week ago and today I am 236 and feel great. I have never done this posting type thing, but once I joined and read the reviews. It helps tremendously to see others doing the same and it actually is very very motivating.
Wow!! That is great!!! I'm so happy for you!!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #7  

what a great job! Keep up the terrific work and keep posting - it helps everyone!!!