Old 01-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #1  

Default Some PLEASE Kick me in the Booty!!

Hi! I followed fat smashers in the past and did awesome. I am terrible when a holiday comes up. I tend to go off the diet for the day and then have trouble getting back on track. So since Thanksgiving I have been doing terrible.

I am fustrated, disappointed in myself and just all around sad. I just want to get on track and do this. I have battled with my weight forever and I had lost a bunch, went from a 24W to a 12 and then snuck up to a 16. For the last 3 years I have bounced from 16 to 14. I just want to get back to a 10-12 and stay there!

I moved a couple of years ago when I got married and I do not really know anyone where I live and I have a 2 yr old so it is hard to join arobics etc. But I love walking and will do sit ups...lol. It is just so much nicer to diet when you have someone to buddy up with!

I have about 50-60lbs to lose. I really want to do it. Anyone who can kick me in the booty to get me started??
Old 01-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

Kick!!! You can do this. I can post here daily for support if you need it. EFS is tough in the beginning, but it will give you a nice jump start for you weight loss. I restarted on Sunday and have lost 4 lbs already. Just get past the first 3 days and it will get easier.