Old 09-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #1  
Lara on LAWL

S/C/G: 176.8/176.8/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Starting on Sunday, 9/16

So, I am getting married October 13th. I had previously been on LA Weight Loss, but I just fell off the bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, it's a good program, I just can't committ to a diet for that long...I lost 15 pounds and I have gained back around 5. and I have 20 boxes of bars lift (DANGIT)...

Anyways, so I go into David's Bridal to get the bustle put on my dress...I didn't intend to have any other alterations done to my dress, just the bustle, but they make you put the whole thing on, and here's where the trouble started...I had tried on the dress a week and a half ago...tight, for sure, but it fit. It zipped, which to me was a good deal. I knew that i should drop 5 pounds, but I am having my TOM so I was waiting until that was over to start anything. So I go to put my bra on (I bought it Tuesday and this was Thursday) but I can't reach around to fasten it so the lady comes to help and she's like, "There's no way this is going to fit you." I mean, ok, when I bought the bra, I tried it on myself and snapped it up the front instead of the back and when it fastened, I assumed it was fine...so she goes to get me a 40B (Boo!)...she puts that on and the cups are WAY too big so I'm like, do you have an A cup? And she's like (with a sneer), "a 40A? I don't think they even make them." So, basically she called me fat with tiny boobs. Whatever...I'll deal with that, but she goes to zip up my dress and she's like..."this doesn't fit you...there's no way I can zip you..." Dude! This dress fit a WEEK and a HALF ago!! I said something of the sort and she was like, "There's a good three inches before this will zip." BULL! So I am basically in tears, right? And she's like, let me see if we have this in a 14 instead of a 12...and I'm all, ok, I can handle this, really. I can. It's not a big deal...but they don't have it in a 14...they have to order it and I have to get alterations done and my wedding is in a month. JERKS!
So, the point is, I am doing the Extreme Fat Smash Diet to try to lose 12 pounds in 3 weeks so I can show that horrible lady, who reminds me of Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter 5. I am going to show her! I swear...starting Sunday after I drink my tears away at the NE v. USC game...GO HUSKERS!!
I swear that I am not usually this long-winded. I am going to post this on my myspace page too!

Thanks and sorry!
Lara
Old 09-14-2007, 10:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Default It WILL work

You can do it, Missy, and it WILL work......just do it and it will work. 3 wks. will do it for this little blip....just do it!! And be sure to report back after the honeymoon!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #3  
Lara on LAWL

S/C/G: 176.8/176.8/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks! I started this mornign and had a little blimp in the plan when I realized that the only fruit in the house was a banana, and I overcooked the eggs. Eww. So, I will go shopping this morning and get back on the wagon!