Old 08-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #1  
FatSmashinBride2B

Wink New Smasher

Hey all-

I just started the fat smash diet today, so far so good, hopefully it stays that way! Any advice from experienced smashers? I'm trying to loose about 25 lbs, I'm getting married in April and I want to look awesome in my wedding dress!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

Welcome. I am doing Extreme fat smash and this is my second week. It is a great program if you want to lose quickly. Since you have several months before your wedding, the regular fat smash is a great idea. I am sure you will be successful just keep posting here regularly to keep yourself on track.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #3  
FatSmashinBride2B

thanks so much. I am so glad I found this site, I can tell that this will be a tool that helps me a lot, the support is awesome ( so are all the recipies that I can't wait to try).
Old 08-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #4  
Time For A Change

S/C/G: 225/205/160

Height: 5"5

Smile Welcome

The only advice that I would have is to stay focused. Prepare your meals in advance so that you want be tempted to eat just anything. Workout and drink plenty of water. Once you do for about 3 days its not so bad. At any rate just think about how good you want to look on your wedding day. That itself should be all the inspiration you need. Keep us posted on your progress good or bad.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/230/175

Height: 5'9"

I agree wholeheartedly with MissVee on prepping your meals ahead of time. I'm only near the end of Phase 1, but I can already tell how much more time I spend making sure I have the right foods to eat on hand. It has made it a TON easier to eat from home, rather than go to Taco Time because I don't have "anything to eat". Good luck, KrisSpent!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #6  
Randilicious

S/C/G: 296/269/185

Height: 5ft9in

I agree with MissVee

plan plan plan. Plan meals, snacks, everything. If you are going to a friends house or anything like that where there will be tempting food. Eat beforehand, or if you can bring your own food. Oh and stock up on foods you like and foods you know you wont get sick of. I bought myself tons of blueberries,rasberries and apples. Along with sweet potatoes and broccolli. I can never get sick of any of those things. Also do not be afraid to season things.

Make sure u stay on top of your workouts. For phase I all I did was walk for 30 mins a day. I found a hilly area and went to town. I also did extra taebo on some days. Drink lots of water.

Good luck...keep us updated.