Old 08-01-2007, 10:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/187/144

Height: 5.5

Default Need an opinion?

SO I have a crab/bull roast to go to on Saturday and I know that I will indulge in all the great food they will have there. I'm thinking i should go back and do phase 1 for the next 3 days so that come Saturday i can enjoy myself. Of course, i will watching what I take in and make sure it's all healthy...but it's CRABS...i love CRABS!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/175

Height: 5'9"

That sounds like a good plan to me! I just started phase 1 today (whew!) and have a BBQ to go to on the 11th. So thankfully I'll be out of phase 1 and into phase 2 where I can have protein, but it's going to be tough! Especially if my Dad makes ribs - I can eat about 10 pounds of those! I think I'll have to flip back to phase 1 for a few days after my BBQ! Just try to make the best choices that you can and remember to enjoy yourself!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

I would try to eat before going and make good choices over there. I know this will be hard but keep in mind your final goal while you are over there. I am sure that even if you do slip up, you can get back on track the next day and go from there. Good luck whatever you decide!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #4  

i agree with thunderbegone...i would try to eat right before you leave...so that when you are there...you will not really feel the need or have the urge to over indulge yourself...its hard...this isnt the easiest thing to do....try going to a bar and having only water the whole night...it SUCKED....lol...but well worth it the next day when it was all said and done :0)
Old 08-02-2007, 12:42 AM   #5  
raheemsmom

S/C/G: 317/306/180

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

Are these events that you have to attend? If not, why temp yourself? If you have to be present, try and stay on track to the best of your ability. Focus on having fun and not let the food haunt you. Maybe you will get soooo busy that you won't be caught stuffing yourself. Remember your goal and realize that there will always be an outing, gathering or get together, will you keep excusing yourself to make bad food choices? I wish you good luck because you are up for a challenge.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/187/144

Height: 5.5

Unfortunately, yess I have to go to it. We bought tickets back in June when i didn't know i wanted to start the diet. I plan on making sure i only eat the healthy food...and mayb take a measuring cup...pick out the crab meat and place it in the cup and when i get to about 3oz...then i will stop! Whatever i do, i def. want to stay on track..the good thing is there is a lot of dancing at these things so i will def. be sweating! I LOVE TO DANCE!!! Cha Cha slide, booty call, and all those line dances!