Old 06-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Thumbs up The Original Fat Smash Weekly Support 6/17-6/23

Here is the weekly support thread.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:45 PM   #2  

Default success is motivation

hi nelle, how has the week been going? Did you find your strength?
I am happy to report that it is the end of week 1 of my extreme fat smash regimen and I am down 10 pounds. I am really excited and 3fc is really becoming the fuel for my success.

i have never been so determined. i have one question though. I am 25 pounds off from my mini goal. Do you think i should treat myself to any meal of my choice in celebration when I reach that milestone, or do you think it will hurt my success more than help it? i was planning on following the fat smash and only having 1 meal of my choice for that particular day ( and that day only), not a whole day binge. What do you think?
Old 06-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152.5/148/135

Height: 5'6

I lost weight this week! Last week I hadn't and was getting discouraged! I started swim lessons and I think swimming really helped with the weight.

Last edited by lunatuna; 06-25-2007 at 01:08 AM.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:58 AM   #4  
Pizzaholic

S/C/G: 138/133/125

Height: 5' 6"

Today is Day 1, Phase I for me! I've owned the book now for about 5 months, but this is the first time I'm actually putting it to use. I cooked up some brown rice to use for today and tomorrow and will be headed out to the grocery store for some more produce and beans. I actually think I'm going to enjoy the detox part of the diet since I absolutely ADORE beans anyway!

Per my surname, the biggest diet challenge that I know I'm going to run in to is my addiction to pizza. I LOL this past CFC season when Dr. Ian (or was it Harvey) told Kimberly Locke that she had a pizza addiction. I could SO relate to that! I'm hoping to come up with some creative ways to eventually incorporate 'healthy' versions of pizza into my diet.

I already exercise and/or weight train 5 to 6 days a week and I play a lot of tennis, so I've got that nailed down. I just need to work on the diet part of things...

I'm so happy to have discoverd that 3FC has a Fat Smash support board! This place is just amazing!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #5  

Hi,

I'm new to the 3fatchicks forum and the fat smash diet. I think this is a great site. I'm starting Phase 1 tomorrow. Any advice?
Old 06-19-2007, 06:27 PM   #6  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone, I'm on day 8 of the fat smash diet and I feel great. I feel satisfied and hardly ever feel hungry and the cravings have gone away thank gawd. My body is feeling a lot better without all that crap I was feeding it. A typical breakfast for me is either oatmeal or hot oat bran cereal with milk with fruit, snack is yogurt and fruit, lunch is a cup of vegetarian soup with beans, snack again I will have a fruit smoothy, and then for dinner I like to make a stir fry with lots of veggies, 1 cup of brown rice and a morningstar farms veggie burger for the protein. I don't like raw veggies so I don't eat a lot of them, I like them either steamed or sauteed in a stir fry. There is a lot more variety on this diet then I first thought there would be, however it is really hitting my pocket book, my grocery bill has doubled!

I get to enjoy some meat again on phase 2 I guess, but I have to admit that I'm really liking the vegetarian diet. Not sure what else is introduced in phase 2, I suppose I should read up on it so I know for sure lol. I can't wait for phase 3 where I can have desert again!

Speaking of phase 3, has anyone made it there yet? I'm just wondering how long most people last on the fat smash diet, and I don't think I've seen many posts from people on phase 3.