Old 06-03-2007, 01:51 PM   #1  
.::On a Mission::.

S/C/G: 257/*Ticker*/150

Height: 5'2"

Default This just might work ...

Day 1 is done ... and 2 is still on path. In my opinion the Original FS is extreme too!! This is my first try at a logical weight loss concept. I'm new to Fat Smashing, but not to weight loss attempts. I've done it all since I was 14 ... 8 years ... Still unsuccesful, I was thinking about trying the diet, and when I logged on to 3FC and saw the FS sector last week - I was elated! Reading through topics and discussions have definitely set the tone and presented motivation and much needed guidance. So ladies keep it up, I love to hear of your successes and strengths ... b/c I'm seeking both too!

P.S. Dr. Ian is kind of hot
Old 06-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #2  
it's always something

Yay! Day 1 can be hard for any diet, so I'm glad you pulled through! That should make day 2 easier I hope it goes well, and look forward to seeing you succeed
Old 06-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/225/120

Height: 5'6

Stick with it! By the time day 3 is over it gets a whole lot easier. I liked the results from PI so much that I'm going back to it today. Good luck!
Old 06-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 241/198/175

Height: 5'4

Just wanted to say yeah everyone and keep up the good work. I have been on the Fat Smash Diet since February... 33 pounds and counting. So I say all that to say you can do it. It WILL work!!!! Good luck!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Haha you're right that Dr Ian is kind of hot! Especially for a doctor!

The original FS can be difficult sometimes... I'm on day 8 now and I've slipped up about twice... but that's ok! The great thing about this diet is that if you DO slip up, you can always get back on track. And you DO see results fast! I haven't weighed myself, but I've already had a couple people ask me, "Are you losing weight?" so that should say something. Good luck with this... I've found 3FC to be incredibly supportive... and if you go on here every day, it's hard not to succeed. Welcome!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #6  
.::On a Mission::.

S/C/G: 257/*Ticker*/150

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for the encouragement Suzanne 3FC and everyone else! It's day 4 and I'm a little more confident in my abilities to continue now strawberrycharms ... day 3 was indeed a toughie but if I got through the first 3, I might as well keep going ... Congrats to you GotAGoal1908 ... 1908 ... AKA???? ... if so greetings ... DST here! NightengaleShane, I noticed how when reading the book, Dr. Ian says, it was developed to allow a slip-up here or there ... that's a big difference from all the other plans I've tried ... I won't over-indulge if it does happen, but I won't feel too bad either ... Many thanks and continued success to all!