Old 05-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #1  
- ArMy WiFe -

S/C/G: 155/150/125

Height: 5'3

Default Help!! I Cracked What Do I Do??

Hello Everyone, I Started The Efsd On Tuesday And Yesterday I Cracked I Ate 2 Slices Of Pizza And Now I Feel Guilty, My Husbands Is Coming From Iraq In A Couple Of Weeks And I Want To Lose Some Weight My Queston Is Do I Start Over Or Do I Continue The Diet With No more Mistakes??? Please Help ........
Old 05-12-2007, 12:00 PM   #2  
- ArMy WiFe -

S/C/G: 155/150/125

Height: 5'3

This Is My First Time Working This Website Am I Doing Something Wrong Cuz I Havent Recieved And Replys
Old 05-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #3  
it's always something

Welcome to 3FC We are a bit slower on weekends, so you may not get a reply as quickly as during the week.

If I were in your position, I would restart the plan. You were only 2 days into it, so not much is lost. If you had been on it a while, then I would suggest dusting yourself off and jumping back into place. If you find this plan is too hard to stick to, you might consider the original Fat Smash plan, or even something like Weight Watchers. WW lets you eat pizza and other foods, as long as you also eat plenty of healthier foods as well.

Good luck
Old 05-13-2007, 01:13 AM   #4  
chrystal11705

S/C/G: 215/198/145

Height: 5'4

Do not feel guilty. It's human nature to make some mistakes. I agree though, since it was only day 2 you might as well start over. No harm done. Glad to hear your husband is coming home safe and I really hope you enjoy your time with him. How long was he over there? I am a military brat and was also in the army for a bit so I know what you are going through. Hang in there! He will be home soon. Good luck with your weight loss.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:58 AM   #5  

I would restart also. When is your hubby do to come home?

For me, making small goals works well. I met my first one of 10lbs, doing Fat Smashers, my next one is June 15. It just kind of give me a sense of accomplishment when I reach them!!

I am so happy for you that your husband is coming home soon. My husband is in the military too.