Old 05-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #1  
NatKyle79

S/C/G: 222/222/125

Height: 5ft2in

Thumbs up Virgin Smasher Needs Help

Ok so this is day one for me... I just started this program and obviously I'm in phase 1. I've done a lot of reading and overall, i like the way the diet sounds... but i have a few questions...

Can I drink Crystal Light (i like the on the go's, helps me drink water)?

Can I use Mrs Dash?

Can I use canned beans and get the same result as dry beans if i rinse them off?

What kind of beans does everyone eat?

Thanks for you help!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:46 PM   #2  

Height: 5'0"

I don't think you're supposed to put Crystal light in your water, since you aren't supposed to have any type of sweetener, artificial or otherwise.

Mrs. Dash should be fine as long as it has little to no salt.

Canned beans are fine as long as you rinse them.

I've been eating a lot of garbanzo beans, black beans, kidney beans, and fresh green beans.

I'm on day 5 of P1 and it hasn't been easy. The hardest thing is having to cook all the time. I'm kind of running out of options and would kill to have some real dressing on my salad (and maybe some tuna too), but I only have 4 more days to go. Yesterday was the hardest day b/c the cravings hit me really hard, but today is better. Can't wait to step on the scale on Tuesday!!