Old 05-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/221/150

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up Day 1 is under way!

I'm starting Fat Smash today. I'm so nervous but excited! I woke up late, which helps since my meals will be a little closer together. I started off with a smoothie of soy milk, strawberries, and some banana flavored protein powder. I know there is some debate about it, but I need protein to stay full.

It's almost time for a snack, which will probably be yogurt. I'm actually looking forward to lunch; a big salad with chickpeas!

If anyone wants to post what they're eating, that would be a big help! Thanks!
Old 05-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 146/146/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm starting today also. My breakfast is 1/2 c oatmeal with 2 egg whites and some strawberries. I always eat a protein with my carbs that's why I cook the oatmeal with the eggwhites.

I haven't gotten my books yet, they should be here next week. I've got red beans cooking for some red beans and rice. Also have navy, pinto and black beans.

Good luck and I hope we make it through the day!!

Bebe
Old 05-06-2007, 11:16 AM   #3  

Sounds good! I was going to eat oatmeal, but I figured since my hubby was awake I'd use the blender. Can't do that during the week!

Rice and beans are on tap for dinner tonight. I'm excited. I might have the husband grill me some squash, too. Yum!
Old 05-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 146/135/122

Hi guys, are you doing FS or EFS?
Old 05-06-2007, 01:17 PM   #5  

I'm doing FS. If I freak out and lose it on this detox, maybe I'll switch to EFS!
Old 05-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #6  

Whoo. Getting harder. I'm used to eating whenever I feel the slightest bit hungry. I have to tell myself that I don't have to keep eating until I am full. It's ok to feel a little hungry. Not having my diet cola today is finally starting to kick my butt. I'll just have to pop some ibuprofen and hang on. I want to try to kick it for the whole 9 days.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Hang in there, girl! The really good filler uppers are the oatmeal, lotza beans in many ways for lunch...Beans and rice is really filling....at night I love to saute onions, all colors of peppers, some hominy corn, whatever you like in tiny bit of evoo and then add the 3 or 4 egg whites......cook til done, top with salsa. Have a bunch of asparagus or salad, and your are stuffed!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 146/146/130

Made it thru day 1!! Have meals cooked for the rest of the week. Black, red and pinto beans and brown rice. Egg white crepes for fruit crepes. Great morning snack. Strawberries and pineapple cut up and a variety of fat free yogurt. No excuses to mess up with the whole week planned.

I hope everyone had a great day. Take care the caffine withdrawal is the worst!!

Bebe