Old 05-03-2007, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/221/150

Height: 5'7"

Default What are your meal plans?

Hi everyone! I'm getting ready to start the regular Fat Smash, and am just having trouble putting together my meal plans for the day. Does anyone have any examples they can share? I've tried searching, but can't really find anything.

Also, has anyone successfully lost without the exercise? I know it's not recommended, but there are days that I am out of the house for 14-15 hours between work and school, and just can't physically move! Success stories are welcomed, especially from anyone near my height/weight, since it just makes it more real. Thanks ladies!
Old 05-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #2  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

Question EX DVD info

I will start a new diet on Monday and want a new EX DVD any suggestions not high impact they make me lose motivation fast.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/238/145

Height: 5'8

I am on day 3 of detox and have been really strict with my diet.

For breakfast I have been eating a cup of low fat yogurt and some grapes or, oatmeal.

mid-morning: more grapes/ carrots/ other raw veggies.

Lunch: brown rice loaded with veggies mixed with some greek seasoning or a salad. I am gonna play with making my own soups this week.

Afternoon snack: more fruit or veggies

Dinner: Made a killer scrambled egg white, tomato, and onion meal last night.

I am thinking that we could probably eat alot of the recipes in the Sugar Busters book as well.. I will check it out and get back to you.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevey View Post
I will start a new diet on Monday and want a new EX DVD any suggestions not high impact they make me lose motivation fast.
If you have cable with On Demand service Fit TV has a ton of workouts on their On Demand channel and they are all free. You can watch them anytime.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:08 PM   #5  
chrystal11705

S/C/G: 215/198/145

Height: 5'4

We have Dish Network and get FitTV. I really didn't know what it was until now. I will have to check out some of the programs. Any suggestions on which ones to watch?
Old 05-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #6  

I have tried the ones that looked more "fun" than "hard" ... stuff like belly dancing, hula dancing, yoga, and pilates. When I was lighter and could do really intense stuff I'd do the celebrity guest (famous people from the fitness world.. not Lindsey Lohan lol! ) workouts.

FYI, Hula dancing was H_A_R_D.. I am sooo not coordinated enough.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 185.8/138.6/135.8

Height: 5' 2"

I'm on day 8 of my detox and have been having a variation on the following most days.

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal (steel cut) w/ 1/2 cup strawberries and a 1/4 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 1 small orange

Meal 3: 1 small tofu steak, 1 bowl Vegetable Soup (recipe from the book) and 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 4: 1 pear

Meal 5: Quick Ratatouille (zucchini, mushrooms, carrots and tomatoes with italian seasoning, cooked together into a thick stew) 1/2 cup rice

I have also dutifully tracked everything I have eaten on my diet blog - i can't i'm on a diet. the link is below in my signature, if you want more of my meal plans.

-rae
Old 05-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #8  

Height: 5'6

Quick question folks, Is NON-Fat yogurt (weight watchers brand) okay for me to eat? I wasn't sure if NON-fat is better than Low-Fat....

Thanks
Old 05-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuedogmama View Post
Hi everyone! I'm getting ready to start the regular Fat Smash, and am just having trouble putting together my meal plans for the day. Does anyone have any examples they can share? I've tried searching, but can't really find anything.

Also, has anyone successfully lost without the exercise? I know it's not recommended, but there are days that I am out of the house for 14-15 hours between work and school, and just can't physically move! Success stories are welcomed, especially from anyone near my height/weight, since it just makes it more real. Thanks ladies!
Today is my first day of Detox and this is my planned menu;

Breakfast: Scrambled egg whites w/ salsa 1/2 cup skim milk 1 cup decaf green tea

Snack: Fat free yogurt w/ a banana

Lunch: 1 cup brown rice with 1 cup creole beans from the recipe thread

Snack: apple & fruit cup

Dinner: bowl of lentil soup

snack: cup of herbal tea

and if I am still hungry during the day some strawberrie with lite coolwhip....Can we have lite or fat free cool whip?
Old 05-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #10  

Breakfasts:
3 egg white omlette with either salsa or veggies
or
plain oatmeal with 1/2 cup of skim and 1/2 banana mashed up in it

Snacks:
veggies with some greek yogurt sauce
fruit
Fruit smoothy

Lunch or Dinner:
Mock fried rice (totally yummy) I use a trace amount of lite soy sauce and tons of ginger and garlic along with tons of veggies

Brown rice with salsa

Huge salad with chick peas and veggies. I use my daily amount of Kraft lite Asian Sesame dressing. Totally yummy.

That's about it over here.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 146/146/130

Height: 5'4"

Nelle I think cool whip in any for is a no no during detox. Sorry

Bebe
Old 05-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #12  

Default Day 5

7 30 am ; water melon

8 30 am oats, yogurt, mango

11 am pop corn

1 pm a veggie salad

4 pm strawbery juiced

7 pm black eyed beans with onion, tomatoes, cucumber. Yogurt and fruits.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #13  

Default Day 5

7 30 am ; water melon

8 30 am oats, yogurt, mango

11 am pop corn

1 pm a veggie salad

4 pm strawbery juiced

7 pm black eyed beans with onion, tomatoes, cucumber. Yogurt and fruits.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #14  
Eyeball Checker

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey there,

I just started detox today and yesterday I made myself a menu for the whole 9 days. Its nothing spectacular, but it makes it easier to know ahead of time what I am going to eat so I don't pantry/fridge surf when I get home from work or school.

What makes life easier too is pre-washing and cutting your fruits (or veggies) and keeping them in baggies. That way, when I pack my lunch for work or need a snack I can just grab some fruit just as fast as I can grab any other snack food that might not be so good for me. Also, when I make dinner, I try to make at least 1 extra serving so I can take it with me for lunch the next day...

I have my 9 day detox meal plan saved to my computer as well as my grocery list so if anyone wants it you can just PM me! (You may want to wait until I'm done with detox to see my results though before you do! haha)
Old 05-16-2007, 01:32 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by BebeRN View Post
Nelle I think cool whip in any for is a no no during detox. Sorry

Bebe
Darn I thought so but I am so stubborn. While stay away for the rest of detox