Old 04-23-2007, 08:56 AM   #1  
Woman on a Mission

S/C/G: 167/see ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Smile Week one results!

I see there are some mixed opionions about FS Extreme, & I can understand why & appreciate that.

For me, it is exactly what I needed in terms of~~ it's very strict, so it's impossible to cheat & lie to myself about it. It's the perfect thing for me at this time, now, I may be ready to move on in another week or so, who knows, I take it one day at a time as I believe we probably all do pretty often . I hope everyone can find something that works for them & it is not always the same things twice!

I did e-diets with lots of success about 3 years ago, but I stopped doing it & fell right back into old habits the first time some "crisis" came along. I tried doing e-diets again twice since then & just won't seem to stick to it. It is a program that I highly recommend, nutritions & delicious!

Anyhow, today is Week 2-Day 1 one Extreme FS & in the first week I am down 5 lbs. Yeah, I was really in need of that instant gratification thing. Even if it slows down to the regular 2 lbs a week now, I got that initial boost of encouragement, you know what I mean?

I wish everyone luck on their own diets & hope to talk to you soon! Sorry for the ramble!

Liz

Liz
Old 04-23-2007, 09:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/189.6/143

Height: 5'4"

Way to go, Liz! I lost 4 lbs. the first week, and am on day 3, week 2 of Extreme. I have been quite happy with it and found it easier than I thought. I am falling into a routine of getting the next day's meals lined up the night before, and my work schedule fits nicely with the staggered eating plans. Here's to another successful week!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:55 PM   #3  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Great Job Liz!!! That's terrific!!

Scoutieout- Congrats to you too!!! Any progress is alot of progress!!
Old 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM   #4  

Height: 5'3"

It's easier to meal plan because there's less food - LOL!

It was so easy to pack my food for Week 1, Day 1 today!