Old 02-08-2007, 11:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/211/140

Height: 5'4

Default Starting over

Well I messed up. On Saturday I was stuck at church all day and really messed up my diet. I just didn't plan well.
I am going to restart it full force on Feb 12th. My sister and a friend are also thinking about starting it then. It should be fun with them also doing it.
CAn't wait to do it again. I was actually seeing some results.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #2  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Well, my thinking is, one slip doesnt a lifetime make. We're ALL human, we're all going to fall off the trail to weightloss. The end result comes about by decisions made before, during and after "slipping". Frankly, I know there's going to be times I eat things that are less healthy for me. I know this, I acknowledge it. The only way any "diet" works is to make it a way of life, keeping in mind, life happens. There's going to be days I need to have fast food, lack of planning, emergency comes up, whatever, BUT it's the decisions I make while in there that affect me long term. I dont think 1 day of bad eating is enough to undo all the good health benefits you've done, but, 4, 5, or more of them, most definitely will make it harder to trudge on. Let's face it, the first part of weight loss isn't fun. It's hard to deny yourself all those things you're use to eating. It's hard to make yourself get up and DO something. But, it's harder to carry around an extra 50 pounds, imo.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #3  
lem
Lem

S/C/G: 163/136/130

Height: 5'7"

Krey - don't worry about it. I ate everything in sight the last couple of days and I am starting detox over today and I know we can do it! I just need to pre-plan my meals and I will be fine. I eat when I get streessed, nervous, anxious etc. Today is a new day and I am feeling better and starting day 1 of detox again. You will succeed - Feb 12 is monday, let us know how you are doing! Lem