Old 02-05-2007, 11:03 AM   #1  
Tlove

S/C/G: 193/191/150

Height: 5'5

Default Can someone tell me how this works please?

Hello all you Fat Smashers!! I have been interested in starting this diet for quite some time now, and I have been extremly motivated by you guys posts and to see how much success you are having, and I think I am ready to try it out.

I am currently doing walk away the pounds tapes 5 days a week (3 mile), and I want to incorporate a healthy diet to go along with it, and it sounds like this may be the thing for me

I haven't bought the book just yet, but I plan on buying it this weekend. But before I started I was wondering if you guys who have experience and have done this before can briefly just give me a quick breakdown on how this works please. Or just explain to me what you can and can't eat in phase one, and maybe that can get me started and I can just read about Phase 2 ect and the rest when I get the book Friday.

Anyone help would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:16 AM   #2  
gettinghealthy4me

S/C/G: 150/145/125

Height: 5'3"

Hi am new also have not started but I am on my way. I am looking at the recipes that they have posted that are marked phase one or p1 and get the food items listed to get me started since I have not had a chance to get the book. Look forward to reading it!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5' 7 "

This might be enough to get you started. If you have any more questions..just ask. We will answer them if we can.

Good luck!

Sherry

Phase One: Detox

The nine-day first phase of the diet is a time when you eat primarily fruits and vegetables, to allow your body to cleanse itself of impurities and toxins. The focus on raw or lightly cooked (steamed or grilled) vegetables and fruits also allows your body to make use of the abundant vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are present in these most natural of foods. During this phase, you establish the habit of eating four to five small meals daily at three-hour intervals. There is no restriction on how much you eat -- (except for foods that are limited) though overeating is discouraged. A 20- to 25-minute walk after dinner (or some other light exercise) is recommended, or 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise five times per week..

Allowed Foods

all fruit (unlimited)
all vegetables except white potatoes and avocadoes
tofu (unlimited)
dried beans (e.g., chickpeas, lentils)
brown rice (2 cups daily)
oatmeal (1 cup cooked daily) Grits can be used instead of oatmeal
limited skim or soy milk (2 cups daily)
herbs and spices (unlimited... but no salt)
low-fat yogurt (no more than 12 oz. daily)
up to 4 egg whites daily (egg sub. can be used)
herbal tea (unlimited)
unlimited water
Old 02-05-2007, 01:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 262.4/239.0/150.0

Height: 5'3"

Hi! I have been looking at this website for some time. I stated SB Diet on Dec. 1, 2006. My weight was 262.4 and I am down to 239.2. My question is how do I get the weight goal line to show so I can share with others one what I have lost. My goal is 150 lbs. Thanks, SCStein
Old 02-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #5  
HappyMe!

S/C/G: 11.12/11.8/10

Height: 5' 9"

click on your name then it has edit cp. click on that, it takes you to edit signature. it tells you how to do it a few lines down. Hope you can figure it out!!!