Old 10-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Wilma praying for your brother. Gary so glad to to hear your sister is doing better, it is tuff. My Uncle is taking radiation treatments and I so worry about him.

Tomorrow I have to unload 70 bales of hay for my goats, they weigh around 80 pounds a piece but I will take breaks just hope my back don't take one. I am so thankful for the hay though so thankful! I left a gate unwired today and the goats could of got out but they did not . I again thank the Lord for protecting my flowers!

Y'all have an exciting wonderful weekend!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #62  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

I see that everyone is busy this weekend, and we just came back from doing some more shopping -- so I will go and start a new OCTOBER THREAD in a minute. We have been busier lately too, but not near as much as those of you who have to work and run businesses.

Well, we actually had a little bit of the ***white stuff*** today; not much, but enuff to say we had it and of course, it melted as soon as it touched the ground. I think this is the earliest I have every seen it, but we were spoiled that last two years in that we didn't get any permanent snow until the end of the first week of November.

WILMA ~ I'll check and see if I put your brother on the PRAYER WARRIOR's current list of prayers on page 2 ... praying for him that the chemo will work and he'll get well again. I have been hearing that some people are trying different kinds of natural therapies along with the chemo like vitamin and natural foods (Dr. Andrew WEIL, MD); some are even trying some kinds of laser & radiant heat therapies too.

I have even heard that asparagus and cucumbers are supposed to be good; the nutrient-rich green veggies like spinach & broccoli -- and of course, anything with Vitamin A & E in them like the red/orange/yellow fruits & veggies.

Okee-doke, am going to start the new thread so ~~~ PLEASE DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE -- COME ON OVER TO THE NEW OCTOBER THREAD INSTEAD ... thanx! Rosebud

Here's a link to it ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fait...ml#post3505575

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 10-02-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote