Old 05-01-2007, 07:12 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 276/270/150

Height: 5'5"

I just started yesterday. So I will be on day two today I guess.

Dana: I'm with you-I've never fasted before and frankly the thinking about it scares me as I know for me food is an addiction and I'm not sure I am a strong enough person to do this. Having siad that I will try it I'm just not sure if I will stick to the schedule.

Good luck to everyone else doing the course!
Tracy37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:27 PM   #17  

I have started this study and today was day 2. I even tried to follow the eating plan 1 for today which is a liquid day. I always eat breakfast and lunch and was worried that I wouldn't be able to follow through--but with God's help I stayed strong and made it until dinner on only V8 juice water and decaf beverages.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #18  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Wow Tracy - that is awesome! How did you feel? I just finished day 7.
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:25 AM   #19  

It felt very scary at first but as the day wore on (I was working) I did not feel deprived or like I was starving. By the end of the day I was really hungry though but it felt great to have a had this success!! I just finished day three after coming home from the gym so I feel like I am ontop of the world right now. I see tomorrow is the real fast for 24 hours so I think I'll go from supper tonight til supper tomorrow.
Thanks again for recommending the sight Dana it is really challenging my thoughts.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #20  

So is this class a diet plan or what? I am interested in joining. I'm more interested in the God's word part of it. I don't work through the summer because I work at the school and I think this would be great to do. Is everyone enjoying it? Has this thread moved?

DANA- I love your picture you are so beautiful. I have a red headed daughter that's 10 and green looks great on her.

Amy
280/265
amyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #21  

Amy-it really is like a daily bible study and yes there also is an eating plan with it but it isnot specific in telling you what to eat or how much. It does include fasting and half fasts. Go to the site and check it out. It has made me really look at the way I look at and use food. I have just finished day 8. It only takes about half hour to finish a lesson. Hope that's what you were looking for. Blessings to your day!
Tracy
Old 05-07-2007, 07:53 AM   #22  

Also if you haven't done so already check the "Setting Captives Free" thread in this forum-we've been chatting about the course there as well.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:32 PM   #23  

Thank you so much. I have enrolled and did my first lesson for the day. I am really excited. I really enjoyed the lesson.

Amy B.
amyyy is offline   Reply With Quote