Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2001, 10:31 AM   #1  

Talking

Hi all,
Started a new thread. I though the other one was getting long.
How are we doing? update- I am on Day27 and slowly heading towards Day 30. I am going to take my picture and I hope I see some type of results. It is getting harder to stay motivated but I try my best. I have been very strict. I have been working out every day and I am in pain. I know in the long run it will be worth it.

Angel- How are you? You can do this. Take it day by day. This is not an easy program. One day at a time.

Ras- I hope you feel better. I am glad you finally received your Power 90. As soon as you get better, you can start. You really have to start when you are physically, mentally, and emotionally ready.

Good Luck everyone and keep the thread going!!

Fran
Old 06-04-2001, 01:34 PM   #2  
CBC

S/C/G: 211/211/125

Height: 5'1"

Well, I did the first Circuit tape on Saturday morning and felt pretty good all day. But when I got up Sunday morning I could hardly move!!! I definitely over did it - so I didn't do the Aerobic or Ab video Sunday.

I'm feeling better today even though I still can feel the muscles I worked on Saturday. I'll do the aerobic and ab tape this evening. Hopefully it will get easier (or I'll get used to being sore) and I'll start doing the tapes daily as I'm supposed to.

I'm still committed to completing the full program even though it will take me longer than 90 days. Since I have quite a bit of weight to lose I know it will take me longer than 90 days to get even close to my goal. But I that's okay since I'm looking for a life-style change.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

CBC
Old 06-04-2001, 10:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Well I made a post on Sunday morning but i guess with the updating it got lost....

Anyway -

Fran - just stick with it - I know you can do it.... you are already a 1/3 of the way through - YEAH!!!!! Just think if I had been as diligent I would be there to... You are our role model.....

I am started over on Sunday with the curcuit 1/2 and I could already tell that i hadnt done it in awhile.... then today I did the cardio... so I am trying to be real faithful again.... wish me luck....

CBC - Glad you could join the party... It is challenging but you do get to see results... there isnt any gimmicks in this... just you doing what you are supposed to do.... Take your time... even though this is called a 90 day program it is really to be used forever...

WWGAL- Hope to see you soon...
Old 06-05-2001, 09:21 PM   #4  

Thumbs down

Hi all,
Well- Have made it to Day 30 and I am exhausted but feel great. No, I did not take my picture yet but I can't wait. Ther has to be some type of results I feel different!!

CBC- Welcome and I am glad you joined us. Listen, don't push it too hard this week. You can really hurt yourself. Do what you can!! I know the second day when I woke up, I was so sore I felt my arms were going o fall off. Take it easy. Don't try to keep up with Tony becaue you'll over do it. 90 days is a long way!!

Angel- Nice to hear from you!! I am glad you started over. You can do it One day at a time. You know I have been going to work, then going to school and coming home around 6:00 but for some reason as soon as I get in the door, I plop in the tape. I know how lazy I can get if I wait. Just do it!!

good luck all!!

Fran
Ras where are you?
Old 06-06-2001, 01:34 PM   #5  

Just a quick note to say hi!!!!

Fran- Congrats on your 30 Day Mark.... You are 1/3 of the way through now!!!!!!

CBC- How are you doing? Lets us know.

Rose- Are you ready to start? How are you feeling?

WWGAL- We miss you!!!

For me- I have been doing good this week so far..... wish me luck!!!

Talk to you soon!!!
Old 06-11-2001, 07:17 AM   #6  

Default Is Anybody Out There?????

Hi All!!!!

I hope everyone is still out there and going at it...

I am starting a new day.... I got up at 6:00 and walked the dogs then did the circuit.... I am commited to do this every morning....

Anyone else up to the challenge?

I miss everyone? HELLO......

I hope to talk to you soon...
Old 06-11-2001, 06:55 PM   #7  

Wink

Hi all!
I am on Day 35 and I took my picture but I did not develop the film so we'll see. I love how I feel and yesterday bought a pair of size 6 capris!! I never saw that number in my life!! My weight is not moving as much. I want to lose maybe 5 more pounds but I try not to get hung up on it. It took forever to lose 43 so i am in n rush.I look at the inches I have lost. So far since starting power 90, I have lost:

chest- 1"
waist- 1"
hips- 1"
thighs -1"
arms- 1"
Not bad!
Angel- What is going on? How is it going with the Power 90? Are you dedicated? I hope so I am rooting for you all the way
Ras- Where are you?

Take care everyone!!

Fran
Old 06-12-2001, 07:44 PM   #8  

Default WOW FRAN!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

That is so cool Fran! I am so proud of you... you are my inspiration!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

I am not doing to good on it right now.... I pressure washed my foot this past week while cleaning the driveway... not a smart thing to do... and to bend my foot in certain positions.... so I have been walking and I am trying to get through with this dance recital thing that I have on Friday.... After that I am going to be able to be more focused on this and am bound and determined to do this....

I am doing pretty good in other areas as well... Water intake is up... some type of physical activity everyday... and food intake is pretty good (except still struggling at night)... I am getting the head and heart going in the right direction.... I have lost 3# in the past 3 weeks so it si going just not as fast as I want.... but I am going in the right direction.....

Thank you Fran for keeping me updated... You really are inspiring me.... A size 6!!!!! I can dream

Talk to you soon
Old 06-14-2001, 06:38 PM   #9  

Wink

Thank You, thank You, Angel for the kind words. You can do this. take it day by day. You already started with the water and then the food intake. Losing weight is a step by step process which you have to figure out little by little. You're doing great!! 3 pounds is super!! Take care of yourself physically first and then ease your way into Power 90, very intense program!!
Angel, where is everyone else? Did they drop out? COME ON EVERYONE!! JOIN US!
tALK TO YOU LATER!!
fRAN
Old 06-15-2001, 08:34 AM   #10  

Hey Fran - Just a quick note for I am off to work....

I have done the curcuit tape twcie this week and the cardio only once... we are in the middle of recitals this week so have been dancing my pants off.... next week will slow down alot so that i can start focusing on this....

I hope that you are doing great.... Talk to you soon....
Old 06-16-2001, 12:45 AM   #11  

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I've been gone so long but I've been sick with bronchitis and strep throat so I wasn't doing much in the way of exercise! It's so motivating to read how well all of you are doing! WOW! I've decided to hold off on the power 90 until I'm a little better and I'm going to start back slowly doing my Spark program until I get back in the swing again and then I'll start my power 90 program. I don't want to start it and then stop after a few days so I want to make sure I feel better before I go for it. I am so amazed at all of your results. This program is awesome by the sounds of it. I'm glad everyone is still posting their results. It's so motivating. I hope to be posting my results soon! Keep at it everyone. I want to see everyone's pictures! That would be so great. Hey you might all be on the next infomercial! Wouldn't that be great! Take care and have a great weekend.

Last edited by ras8779; 06-16-2001 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-18-2001, 03:01 PM   #12  

Hey Everyone..... I hope all is well.....

Rose it is so nice to see you.... we have missed you....

Fran - I hope you are doing good.... you have been doing great so far... we are proud of you....

CBC - How are you doing?

As for me I have been so busy.....

I had my dance recitals on Friday and I think I did OK.... I think the hardest thing for me was getting up there on stage at the weight that I am.... it took so much courage and so for that I am proud of myself.... I also did 2 cartwheels and 2 handsprings along with well over 10 splits so that is something to be proud of... not bad for a 33 year old out of shape overwieght gal.... also the amount of people that came up to me afterward was great inspiration.... I had one woman that was very overweight that I actually ran into on saturday.... she came up to me in a resturant that I went to with my mom for lunch and asked if that was me onstage the night before.... she started talking to me about what an inspiration I was to her... I couldnt believe it.... she said that she had been so incredibly embarrassed about her weight and that she would never have taken a dance class or any kind of class because of her weight and the fear of being laughed at.... she said that when all of us "girls" were up on stage that everyone around her was talking about me and how great it was and everything... to make a long story short she went that morning and signed up for 3 dance classes that she had always wanted to take.... that I inspired her really made me feel great... it was so hard for me to get up there... I was waiting for everyone to laugh at the hippo in the tutu (no i didnt really wear a tutu) and they didnt see that at all.... you know you always think that they are looking at you for your weight but they really arent.....

As for anymore exercise. I havent been doing the tapes because of everything else...I need to start all over.... and cant really this week.... my boyfriend's mom was diagnosed with colon cancer so we are going to dallas on wed and wont be back until sunday...
this week I may do them a couple times and try to walk the dogs and all.... and just try to be aware of what I am doing, what I am eating, etc. I do know that I got on the scale this morning and have lost 2# along the way.... I am down to 190...YEAH!!!!

I am thinking of doing a challenge starting Monday, June 25th.... that is a week from today..... Do you think you guys would be up to it? Rose that would give you another week to recoup.... and CBC you could join us... and of course Fran could be our leader .... what do you think??????

Let me know....
Old 06-18-2001, 04:04 PM   #13  

Hi Power 90 divas!

Angel-Can you hear me applauding you? You should be so proud of yourself! And to inspire another person to go for it is so motivating and inspiring! Once again I applaud you! And I would love to join you in your challenge. It sounds great to me!

Fran-How is it going? I am so amazed with your results. I hope that soon I'll be able to post the same results! Thanks for the motivation.

Okay I guess I need to get back to work. I'll definitely keep in touch.
Old 06-18-2001, 05:17 PM   #14  

Thumbs down Hi! HI !

HEY LADIES...

It is so nice to hear from you all!! I love seeing new posts. Well up date.. Day 43 half way there and I have been doing well. i haven't lost anything weight wise but i am toned up.. down to a size 6 ... and doing the best I can. I wish I can show you all pictures problem is i don't have a scanner but i' send them some how if you'd like. That would be a tad bit embarrassing but I can handle it. I work WW meetings now on Saturday so I try to motivate others with before pictures.

Angel- I didn't know you were a dancer!! I would love to get up on stage and dance.. unfortunately I have two left feet . You are an inspiration.. You showed everyone you can do it no matter what!!! Keep it up, Angel. 2 pounds!!!! Awesome, you are doing great. don't worry about the Power 90 right now, just try your best! i would love to start a challenge next Monday. That is so sweet that you thought of me as a leader. Thank you. i am going for leader training to become a WW leader in August. This would give me a good boost!!

Ras- HEY THERE!!! Good to hear from you!! Are you better now? We missed you and the rest of the Power 90 divas!! I am glad that you are still here!! Power 90 is a great program. It takes alot of time and effort. I have alot of friends who have gone on it when they weren't ready for a few weeks and then drop out. You can't approach it like that which you said that you would start when you're ready. that is the way to do it. I hope to see you here posting results too

Anyways Keep up the great work and KEEP POSTING,
FRAN ( Do you think we should start a new thread?)
Closed Thread