Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #76  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Gals,

I spoke to my mother and she is hanging in there... thank you so much for all your thoughts & prayers!

Did you all see *A-Idol* last night? It was an awesome 2 hours!! Joe & I enjoyed all the music! But you sure can see/HEAR that the ones who got voted off should have been after getting back with Bo and Carrie... those two are AWESOME! Especially when they sang together!! I have had Carrie picked out to WIN ever since the auditions - I am so glad that she WON, but saying that... Bo will go far too! I KNOW someone will pick him up --- he was so Awesome last night too! It should have been a DOUBLE WIN! They did both win cars YES! But they over did the Paula/Simon thing for sure... couldda left that ALL out

*~*~*

Hugszzzzz {{{Selina}}} I hope you saw my last post to you... my heart hurts for you too What a special, special person you are.

Mrs Beasley, You are gonna hit 50+ standing on your head!! Great Job!!!

Cathy, Always good to see you stop in!! Hope you are able to catch up with yourself soon!
Is is a very busy time of year for sure!

Sherri,*Happy Anniversary!!!* How many years?? Have a WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!! See you in JUNE...can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! Awesome!!

Cindy-Gail, Don't feel badly... you are out there!!! Your glass is 1/2 FULL I too will not reach the goal of 50 I set, but I was out there when I could be

*~*~*

A Big ole PAT-ON-the-BACK for all you Gals!!!
*Smiles*

<><

MaY MiLeS : 30.00 Miles

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 12:33 PM   #77  
Amy Needs New Shoes

So good to see you Sunny! I was wondering where you've been. Sorry there has been so much going on with your family! Thank you for your kind words about my Oreo. We are learning to cope. About Joe, I don't know if the same is true for men but my grandmother researched natural remedies to avoid being put on blood pressure medication and discovered that drinking hibiscus tea for 2 weeks will reduce your blood pressure. It worked for her, she avoided being put on meds. And it tastes wonderful. I bought it at the Whole Foods market. The brand is Yogi tea. Visit: http://www.yogitea.com/Spice-Tea/Tea.asp?Tea_ID=ET14

Selina, sorry you're having a rough time. My heart goes out to you. I can't even imagine how hard it is to let go. But in time they will get used to their new home and look back fondly at how well you took care of them. And it will make a place in your home to help other children who very much need you. Good luck during the transition.

Congratulations to all of you out there getting your miles in.
shoequeen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 10:43 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 251/251/150

Default Good to see you all!

How nice to log in and see some old friends!

Sunny-Hoping all is well with your parents and husband. i think they all have a great support in you!

Selina-Hugs & prayers galore for the brave, caring and wonderful thing you do! We are all proud to know you here!

Mrs B & Sherrita-Looooooking Gooooood on the Goal-a Meter!!!!

Amy-When you send heat to Sunny please push it a little further to New Jersey...we are freezing here! i don't expect to make it to the pool for the holiday weekend! Brrrrrr!

Cathy-Thanks to you i think this weekend i will drag out my WalkBlaster and pop in a DVD to try. Keep up the good work girl!!!

Cindy-Gail-Every little bit counts so don't knock yourself down!!!!! Yo are doing great!!!

and Sherri-Happy Anniversary!

i am almost done with my second week being back to work after surgery. My biggest problem is how exhausted i am when i get home. i hope to get back to training the dogs after work as that always gets me going!

Anybody have big wekend plans? i may hit the pool---if it isn't snowing (just joshing---but it IS cold!) and i may hit a couple dog shows. Other than that i will be home relaxing!

Hugs to all!
deb
debzdogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 10:03 AM   #79  
Amy Needs New Shoes

Sunny and Deb-Ya'll can have some of my sun. I have plenty to go around. haha It has actually cooled back down to 80 so it should be a nice weekend. I got free tickets to see the Texas Rangers play the Chicago White Sox tonight so that should be fun. Otherwise I have no big weekend plans. Just chillin.

I really have got to get my butt in gear. Twice this week I have not been able to get my pants on because of my fat! It was very upsetting! I wanted to lose 10 pounds for my birthday in July . Now it might be more like 15! Grrr. If its not raining today I'm going to walk to get my lunch. Later.

Thought I'd just edit my post instead of posting a new one. The game was fun, the weather was decent (83). I got in a mile at lunch today. All is good Have a good weekend ladies!

Last edited by shoequeen69; 05-27-2005 at 11:22 PM.
shoequeen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 11:38 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 160/149/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi fellow walkers,

Thanks for all the support. It really helps. I did get 1/2 a mile walked yesterday in a very strong wind! I am at 18.75 miles. Hopefully, I can get some longer walks in this weekend.
Cindy_Gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 01:27 PM   #81  

Hi everyone,

I managed to get in about 3.5 miles this morning before the stupid treadmill decided to overheat again and shut itself off -- grrrrrrrrrr!!!

May miles = 55

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Edited to add 1.5 more miles.

May miles = 56.5

Last edited by mrs.beasley; 05-28-2005 at 10:28 PM.
mrs.beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:33 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang!

I cleaned house for over 6 hours today! I'm pooped
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 01:30 PM   #83  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hugs peeps! Can't stay long, but things are well here. We are doing pretty well bc the kids are doing well up there. Hope everyone here is too!~

I'm at TTOM so I'm bloated.. and about 203 or so.. but I don't care, could be worse! Already did one mile so far today, so trying to stay right at least! Bought 3 new tops that I really like so that's cool.

Oh and I'm gonna be gone for a while after this next weekend, having Lasik again this Friday (if my eyes don't change again b4 that) and hoping for closer to 20/20. Had it last year and went from 20/200 to about 20/40. So we are doing what they call an "enhancement".

Wish me lotsa luck!

Talk to you all soon! Hugs!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 02:25 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 160/149/140

Height: 5'6"

I did not get any walking in yesterday. I will not be meeting my goal of 30 miles but so far (not counting today) I did get in 19.75 miles. Not too bad considering I did lots of yard work on top of the walking.
Cindy_Gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:13 AM   #85  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile Link to NEW Thread

Good Morning!

I didn't make the 50 miles I hope to for May -
I got in 31.25 Miles... it was a very busy month!

Here is the LINK to the June Walkers Thread -
I hope to see you all there

LINK:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...678#post859678

*Smiles*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:08 PM   #86  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! Hope your week is going well... I haven't had a chance to read up on all the posts, but I plan to~ I'm so busy I can't seem to stop!

I'm eating a little more than normal, but choosing mustard over mayo, no cheese or full fat dairy, very little if any red meat, etc. Usually u know I count my cals and fat, but last week or so I just watch what I eat. I will have to begin writing it down soon tho. I know I am up a few pounds from my weight two weeks ago, but I have faith that I can get back down and then stay down under 200 forever!

Have a great day everyone! Lasik is Friday! I'll write Monday or so, if I can. Take care! Keep up the great work. Hugs!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote