Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-17-2005, 02:35 PM   #1  

Question 8 Minutes in the Morning?

Hey guys! I rented "8 Minutes in the Morning" by Jorge Cruise from my library. I have been doing the exercises in the book, as well as incoporating other exercises.

Does anyone have any information regarding the plan/book?

THANKS!
AnotherMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 04:11 PM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

Hi A.M.:

I have his book and think his concept is good if you are a busy person and want to "sneak" exercise in.....but I need more cardio to get the weight off.

However, when I'm completely out of sinc. I start with a set of dumbbells in my bedroom and make myself do "just one set" of something, then add on until I am getting in 10-15 mins. of exercises. It makes a real difference by the end of the month and this way I feel more in control for the day,(that I've at least done *something*)

hope this helps....I think he was on Oprah last year????
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:03 AM   #3  
MrsSandysHouse.com

S/C/G: 212.5/212.5/130ish

Height: 5'7

Hi AnotherMe!

I had that book and was not impressed with it so I took it back and bought the Bob Green Total Body Makeover! It is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read such a profoundly honest book that really helps you to understand why we eat the way we do and how to deal with our emotions in regards to that, frist.

I know you will love this book!

Good Luck!
SupaStar is offline   Reply With Quote