Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-30-2004, 01:30 PM   #1  

Smile Help please!

hey everyone! I need help about this exercise thing. I posted about my new stepper but no one replied Ok I've been doing 45 min in there each day, is this ok?should be more? Then I do some abs and arm exercise. I'm afraid I'm hurting myself without knowing. I can't afford a gym right now but I used to take body pump classes. I'm in a bad shape though, I'm loosing some weight (need more 20 pounds) and I'm trying to tone my body at the same time. So my questions are: is it safe to work out at home? Should I look for some help, is it possible that I'm making mistakes that would hurt me in the future? I would also like to know what are the best exercises for breasts OK being a bit embarrased now: my breasts are big not too big but I know there's extra weight in them, as I'm losing they're losing too and becoming less saggy but still they're how should I say this not firm enough. I'm only 20 so they should be better Also I'm afraid if I lose this weight without doing some kind of exercise for that area they would become more saggy.
Thanks a lot for your help!!!!

Kisses
maat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:01 PM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

ur not hurting urself unless u feel like ur overdoing it. DO u feel to tired after exercising to do anything? Are u sore for more than 2 days after working out?
As, for breast exercises I really don't know any...
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 06:47 AM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

I think some soreness is good, to me it proves I did something for my body, but I've been working out for 20 years... Start easy and simple, a walk, a few handweights at home is fine... there are many videos and sites to help you out...here is a site that can help for working out with weights at home... http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.htmlweight training is your best bet for your breast it will make muscle in your chest area and your breast will "look" like they have lifted...You should do weights for the rest of your body too because all your muscles are important because if you are weak in one place you may cause injury... but start easy one healthy minute at a time...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote