Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-28-2004, 12:10 PM   #46  

Height: 5'6"

Default Progress Pics

Here they are.
http://chat.provida.com/forum/photos...lter=chocolots
You can click on the pic for a better view of the destruction and construction. LOL!
I was 30 in the wedding photo

Janet
222/167/140-150
chocolots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:48 AM   #47  
Giving it a try (again)

Hummmmm I don't think that is link is working... either that or I'm not too bright and I can't figure it out LOL

Of course you can join the challenge. I was originally hoping to lose 2 lbs per week untill Christmas. I started out 10 weeks before Christmas so that worked out to 20 lbs. But really you can join any time and lose as much as you want (or as much as you CAN! ).

I'm going through a bit of a slump. My energy has been down and I think it's a combination of the stomach flu followed immediately by that time of the month. But I weighed myself this morning and I was 152.0 which is an improvement. I am happy about that, it raises my spirits slightly...

Today the plan is to run 9K since I missed my long run yesterday. I was planning to go 12K but I had a terrible weekend and all of my good intentions were left at the way-side.

So welcome to chocolots!

And thanks Michelle by the way! I have been feeling pretty discouraged these last two weeks. But I know it's just a little hill I have to get over. Lots can change in just a few days. I know I'll get my pep back soon.
fannie~annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 12:23 PM   #48  
Giving it a try (again)

Default Disappointed

I forgot my running shoes...

No run for me today. That sucks I was looking forward to it.
Old 11-30-2004, 03:33 PM   #49  
Giving it a try (again)

Okay I got in 9K today on my lunch hour. I'm going to do the same tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:45 PM   #50  
Giving it a try (again)

Thumbs up Snow!!!

I ran 7K in the snow on my lunch hour today. What a workout! I gave myself an extra activity point to help conpensate for the suffering. I'm sure I burned an extra 50 cal!

I weighed 149.5 this morning. I did a little dance. I broke out of the 150s baby!! 140s I'm here for a little visit... 130s make way!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:02 AM   #51  
Giving it a try (again)

I ran 7K yesterday and it was cold! Today I brought more layers! It's freezing rain out there so it's going to be a hard run.

I ran the Santa Shuffle on Sunday and I was very happy with my time. I ran it in 32 min so that is my first offical race time. It's a great starting point I think.

I weighed 148.9 this morning and I am hoping by Friday to lose that 0.9 lb.

This is taking so LONG and I am so impatient! I want to be 125 lb right NOW!
Old 12-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #52  
Giving it a try (again)

Default Slump

I feel like I've been in a bit of a slump lately... I just don't feel motivated. Tough **** for the 'feelings', I'm doing this no matter what!

I weighed in this morning at 149 so that's a total of 13 lbs lost so far. And I am officially out of the 150s, never to return!

I'm going to run 7K today, even if it snows. If it's freezing rain I'll only go 5.6K because last time I ran in the freezing rain I thought I was going to die! It is too hard when you're soaking wet and starting to turn into an icicle! I draw the line when my face is starting to freeze!

I'm planning on working really hard the next two weeks since the Challenge is over on Dec 24th! I won't make the 20 lbs I had aimed for but I'll make 15 which is pretty darn good!

Now to start thinking about my New Year's resolution and a Valentine's Day challenge!
Old 12-13-2004, 10:33 AM   #53  
Giving it a try (again)

Default A bit better

I ran 12K last night and it felt amazing. The snow was coming down and it was beautiful!

I weighed in at 147.8 this morning which is so exciting!

I'm going to run 5.6K this afternoon. My goal for this week is to run 36K. The Resolution Run is in 2 weeks and Mel and I are getting ready for our first serious race. The Sanat Shuffle was a fun run, but I think people take the Resolution Run more seriously.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:12 PM   #54  
Giving it a try (again)

I ran 5K today and it felt like a short run! I can tell that I'm getting more fit... Tomorrow I'll go 7 or 8 K. Just to boost the calories burned for the week.

I weighed 149 today which is okay because it's still in the 140s. My last weigh in was 149 so I'd like to get to 148 if I can, in spite of the Christmas goodies I've been muching on.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:19 PM   #55  
Giving it a try (again)

Default Bad Bad Girl!

I am going to weigh myself right now for the first time in a few days. I have been a little piggy! I am prepared for the bad news... brb.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:28 PM   #56  
Giving it a try (again)

152! Oh man it's worse than I thought. Oh man!

The bad thing is that I don't have much energy to motivate myself. The last weigh in is on Friday. I'm going to hang in till then. I'll take a week off and begin new on December 31 with the Resolution Run and a New Year's Challenge.

Okay Anne, it's going to be okay! LOL