Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-28-2004, 10:09 PM   #1  

Default Exercise video suggestions?

Does anyone know if there are any exercise videos that have people of different shapes? It sometimes gets tiresome having to listen to all those hard bodies telling me to give them just a bit more when I'm getting winded and they aren't even breaking a sweat :P

Karena
saille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 10:40 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

The only exercise videos that I've used that have people of different sizes/shapes were the richard simmons videos. The Firm videos do have people sweating but they have good figures
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 03:36 PM   #3  
14 lbs to go!!

I can't say enough about Richard Simmons. Once you get past the satin and sequins it is wonderful! In fact, I have just about collected them all!
Angie-Wangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 09:26 PM   #4  

The only other exercise show I've seen that has at least SOME regular people, aside from Richard Simmons, is when Gilad is on the beach. There are sometimes regular people and kids in the background, far behind all the hardbodies, hidden behind bad camera shots and whatever. It's pathetic. :P I'd say stick with Richard Simmons.
niksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 02:46 AM   #5  

You could try taebo.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:29 PM   #6  

Smile

Um, try the "walk away the pounds," if you want like easy cardio.. pilates arent too bad, the firm, crunch...
becz721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 10:08 PM   #7  

You could also use Susan Powter's videos. I'm sure you can pick them up cheap on ebay.

Carnie Wilson was in an exercise video (pre-surgery called Great Changes. I think the instructor's name was Idrea. You may find that one on ebay, also.

I understand how you feel-when my face is all red and I'm out of breath, I don't want to be watching perfect looking people either.

Sherry
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote