Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-03-2004, 08:02 PM   #31  
Hang In There

Finally begininnig to feel human again. I think I'll try O'ing again tonight. But with a sore throat, and congestion in my lungs, it just wasn't working. I've been on antiobics since Wed, so I think I might try and see what happens.

I have'nt posted cause I hate to post to myself. Hope things are working out at work Rose, I've been so busy at work, I don't have much time to post from there, but I do have time at home.
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 11:21 AM   #32  

Thumbs up

i do oxycise everyday, sometimes twice a day. i lost 5 pounds last week and i know if i had relied solely on reduced calories, i wouldn't have had that sort of result. oxycise is a wonderful way to exercise. anyone who is interested can go to www.oxycise.com and read all of the articles and the forum.

sam
Sexy Bookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:54 PM   #33  
Hang In There

Sam, I see you beat me here. I am having a really hard time getting back in the grove of being consistant with my O!!! Maybe if you post here and Rose gets back we can motivate each other. I KNOW it works, I just can't seem to get motivated to do it.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:00 PM   #34  

i posted a question about this under does this work - maybe it should be here. Will i lose weight by just deep breathing and tightening my abdomen? (Thats what i read in the First magazine my mom bought). It still seems a little far-fetched for me to buy the full tapes until i see some actual results. Is it really possible?

Not to sound like a cynic. But as far as being able to sleep better at night - well oxygen gets you high. That deep breathing causes you to become euphoric and calm as a Hindu cattle.

But Id really like to know what kind of results people are getting from this program. like i said, it sounds far-fetched, but if it really works, i have a workout proram i can do in my bed!!!!
rocketman70092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 06:04 AM   #35  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

I've got an old oxysize tape collecting dust in the back of the video cupboard. I remember losing weight on it when I bought it about 12 years ago, I'll have to drag it out and see if it helps me sleep.

I could do that in the evenings and go to the gym during the day. Funnily enough I remembered how to do the breathing and hold the posture, and do it when walking on the treadmill.
kathyhegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:00 PM   #36  
Hang In There

It's been a year since I last posted here, but I have to tell you that YES as far feteched as it seems, it does work. The only problem with it, you have to DO it and be consistent. It doesn't work sitting on top of the VCR or DVD or whatever.

I haven't been doing it because I have been recently diagnosed with Asthma and by breathing is hard normally now and I just can't seem to get the hang of the deep breathing anymore.

You can find the tapes or DVD's on ebay really cheap. I'd say give it a try!