Fitness advice needed - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-03-2020, 01:11 AM   #1  

Default Fitness advice needed

Hey all new here. I've been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember. I've been working through my bad habits so I've cut fizzy pop and snacking down. I try not to binge eat now. I've been following centr program but wondering how long everyone works out to pose weight. I feel like 20 - 40 mins just won't cut it.

Thanks in advance for any advice xo
nghtshd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/189/150

Height: 5'3

Exercise does not contribute much toward weight loss, but it changes the way your body processes food and helps in that way, plus muscle burns more calories. If you are not used to exercising, it is best to start out slow. Maybe start out with 2 smaller exercise sessions per day. Add more time gradually. Everyday activities like walking or cleaning the house contribute to exercise too. Get a Fitbit that will track your steps and remind you to get up and move every hour. It all adds up. You will do more if you are doing something you enjoy. Sometimes I really have to push myself to exercise but once I get going I enjoy it and feel so much better after I do it. You can even put on some music and dance. Get some hand held weights and exercise while watching tv. Do leg lifts while sitting in your chair. Your body will love you for it. Your muscles will be more toned and you will look smaller without even losing any weight.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 03-03-2020 at 08:00 AM.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote