3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Insanity Support! :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/279203-insanity-support.html)

wannaBfitnessbuff 04-30-2013 02:34 PM

leigh- Welcome to the thread!

I'm gettinga little cleaning around the house done and then I'll be doing the "pure cardio" DVD for the first time. So excited/nervous. It's crazy I'm getting to the end of my first week of Insanity and I already feel like I am thinner. Ha I'm thinking it has to be in my head. But I did have my workout pants falling off of me when jogging on the threadmill the other day. I'm wondering if I've stretched them out? I had lounged around in them most of that day before going to the gym.

I love the image leighalittletyke!

Nina1979 05-01-2013 04:35 AM

No workouts yesterday or today due to a migraine. Hope I feel well enough tomorrow, I really want to do this thing.

leighalittletyke 05-01-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nina1979 (Post 4725753)
No workouts yesterday or today due to a migraine.

I hope you feel better!

Today was Cardio Power and Resistance for me. I worked extra hard this morning due to a late light snack fest :\ I'm going out of town for work for the next four days but I'll still be able to work out, though I have to make tomorrow my rest day.

For me the best part about doing Insanity is today's workout gets rid of yesterdays soreness lol. So it's kind of like an extra motivator. I hate being so sore it's hard to sit on the couch!

wannaBfitnessbuff 05-02-2013 11:02 AM

Nina- ugh migraine are the worst! Hope you feel better. And you'll do it! Even if the 60 days are broken up and take 70 days I'm sure you'll still get amazing results doing the program.

Speaking of which does anyone think they will do the program thru a second time? I'm thinking I will. I feel even after 60 days this would still be so tough. In fact I probably couldn't ever be in shape enough that its not tough!

I'm doing the resistance video today. Last night was plyo circuit for the second time. I think it was even tougher today than the last time.

Good luck and hope everyone's doing well :).

Nina1979 05-02-2013 04:19 PM

I'm doing better today and just finished day 2... Shaun T kicked my butt! but I kept going. Tomorrow day 3.

wannaBfitnessbuff 05-02-2013 05:01 PM

Nina- Yay on making it through. And yeah he is a serious butt kicker.

I am starting to enjoy posting on this page the most. Something maybe a little TMI I was thinking about when doing my workout today. Doing things like power jumps and a few other moves I can feel the fat on my belly bounce up and down as I workout. As I was doing those moves I was thinking how incredible it would be to not have my fat half a second behind my muscles as I workout. Thank God I get to do this in the privacy of my own home where no one but my dog (he really likes ot watch me workout, and since he's barely 2 years old sometimes he tries to take his 75 lb puppish self and jump up on me and join me while I am workingout. Apparently to a doggie it looks like a fun time?).

NSV yesterday. My DH told me last night I am already looking like the workouts are paying off. Now I cant believe I have had too much actual fat loss in only a little over a week, but I do already feel better. Which is so motivating. If I see ANY change in my measurements when I take them again after week two I will be ecstatic.

wannaBfitnessbuff 05-03-2013 06:01 PM

Well I'm posting again! So did day 9 of insanity. Pure cardio. I feel I wasp bing slower today than the first time I did the video. But I feel like I got an incredibly good workout. Which is what matters. My calories are a little low today. And I don't plan on eating at work tonight. So I may just end the day lower. Nothing crazy. I have eaten just shy of 1600.

Hope you girls are sticking in there. The scale has been a little disappointing so far. Not that I expect to lose a bunch in just 9 days. But I thought I'd see it inch a bit. I expect that I'll either see some inches lost or have a whoosh one of these days when my body's less shocked by the intensity.

deb813 05-06-2013 09:21 AM

Im in the process of getting Insanity. Im excited but terrified at the same time! I cant wait to have a program where i know ive worked as hard as i possibly can but so scared that i wont be able to keep it up!

wannaBfitnessbuff 05-06-2013 09:28 AM

Deb- hi and welcome. I'm like on day 12 and I'm loving it so far. I am seriously already seeing some results in the way my cloths fit. I've been able to start wearing a few things I have stashed in my closet for awhile now.

And don't worry about keeping up. He says it all the time in the video to take rest when you need and go at your own pace. Someday I hope I can stay with them all the time. But geez. That's definitely not now! As long as your "digging deep" and working hard I think you do t have to be going their speed to see results. I feel great so far. And while i sometimes dread it, I always survive and I'm seeing good progress. :).

Renniekins 05-06-2013 09:16 PM

I was thinking of ordering the DVD's but was unsure if I was too out of shape to do them. I've heard that you *should* be at a certain fitness level before starting off... so I've been waiting to order them.

However, if anyone at a very beginner level started Insanity and finished it with super awesome results, I'd like to know :) :)

Pink Hurricane 05-22-2013 11:13 AM

So after a very busy couple of weeks my husband and I started up Insanity full force instead of doing the extra side dvds!

We did the Fit Test two days ago, took a rest day yesterday, and then we will be doing the Plyometric Cardio Circuit tonight!

Pink Hurricane 05-27-2013 10:30 AM

Insanity is kicking my butt! Haha but in a good way, so far I've lost almost 8 lbs! Last night we did the Plyo Circuit and this afternoon we are doing the Cardio Power and Resistance. I am super excited to take the fit test again at the end of the two week mark to see how much stronger I am starting to get!

Kscott 05-27-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrus29 (Post 4705199)
iJustWant2Run ~ first up BIG UPs for finishing week 1 :high:

I ordered the INSANITY DVDs today and I can imagine what an effort you might have put in. I was looking for a thread on INSANITY support and I'm glad I found you. I'm waiting for the mail man to come knocking !! Can't wait to DIG DEEP !! :D
Will keep in touch with you here !! KEEP GOING !! :carrot:

I have nieces that are in fantastic shape--they're runners--and they tried the insanity work-out--but I don't think they stayed with it. I have watched some of the video's and they are "insane"--but if you can stick with this type of a work-out there is no doubt in my mind it'll work--ha.ha.

Pink Hurricane 06-01-2013 01:45 PM

Today's workout is Cardio Recovery, I am looking forward to it because I have been so dang sore lol but I love it!

amandie 07-06-2013 12:55 AM

I know it's been over a month since anyone last posted but I wanted to know if any of you are still doing it??

I just started on Monday with the very first fit test and did the 4th day (Pure Cardio) today and tomorrow will be Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. So sore all over especially in the legs and calves with the jumping, ugh. I still look forward to each workout, lol!