Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2002, 05:05 PM   #46  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

((((hugs)))) Sounds like you need a break, sweetie! Is there any way that you can go visit a friend or something, even if it's just for the day? Might do you a world of good!

Me ~ I'm starting to get the m/s now, at least I think that's what it is... I'm a bit queasy a lot of the time, and I stayed home from work yesterday since I hadn't got much sleep and I felt awful! Not too bad today, but lunch didn't go down so good... yuck!

I did finally get my Preggie Pops... pretty good, although I think that they're basically just suckers, so if you could find some good lollipops, that'd probably do the same thing.
Old 05-03-2002, 04:31 PM   #47  

Well tonight is Girl's Night Out for a friend who's getting married next week. Should be fun. Emmett gave me a black eye this week when I tried to get him to nap. The ms eased up today, thankfully. It's been 4 years today since my mom died suddenly so I've been a total wreck all week. It'll probably last till after Mother's Day (it's just too close together). But you know, it'll work out. Might scrapbook some pictures of her. Actually, I really don't wanna be with other people right now, just wanna cry in my room. That's not going to happen, LOL. Oh well. I'm ok, really!!

Sorry to hear about the m/s with you. Silly suckers. I might try that. People have been suggesting Lemonhead type things at the babycenter board.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-06-2002, 10:45 AM   #48  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Welcome to the new week!

I'm still feeling very queasy, and now we're having a spring snowstorm too, so that doesn't help! I'm hoping that you had a good time the other night!

Talk to you later!
Old 05-07-2002, 02:44 AM   #49  

We had a stomach virus!!LOL. Emmett was lethargic all week and had funny diapers (I attributed it to teething). Then Jeremy gets sick and he's not pregnant OR teething, so we figured it's a bug! By the time we figured it out, it was almost gone. Today was sooooo much better. I had energy and could eat almost normally, LOL.
Thanks for the lollipop suggestion. When we went to the grocery store, I bought a big bag of lollies and hard candies. Don't know if it helps, but they taste good.
Dinner was fun, hehe. Crazy place we went to!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-07-2002, 11:57 AM   #50  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

A stomach virus! No wonder you were so miserable! Good news that it's on it's way out though! I've been dreading getting sick myself... I've been known to catch every darn virus that comes through town, and I just know it's gonna be no fun to be pregnant and sick! (I'm the first one into the medicine cabinet when I'm sick, so this is gonna be hard!) *knock on wood*

I didn't make it toCurves yesterday because of how queasy I was. I'm gonna try to make it there tonight, since I really do miss going. We'll see how the old tummy feels when the time rolls around!
Old 05-08-2002, 07:36 PM   #51  

Yeah it stinks being sick when you're preggers. I remember that right after we found out about Emmett, we all got so sick with a bad head cold. My dad and sister came out for Christmas (I was about this far along then) and we all just slept in the living room all day! I'm so scared to take anything even if they say it's safe! My sister has a very mild birth defect from something that my mom took that they said at the time was safe for pregnant women (her thumbs look like regular fingers, only a bit smaller). Hope you feel better soon. One of my friends on another weight loss board suggested walking, which, when I don't have a flu, works really well! All I wanna do is sleep! LOL.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-09-2002, 10:03 AM   #52  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Yep, I think I've made a decision.... I'm gonna call Curves and see if they can put my membership on hold for a while. Between the fatigue and the nausea, I just can't get there, so why waste the money, right? Hopefully, once I'm in the 2nd Tri, I can get back to it, and continue for as long as I can.

I'm hoping to get more walking in, especially now that the snow is melting! We had about 1.5 feet on Monday! :O Thankfully, it's on it's way out now, and it's supposed to be nice out this weekend... *crossing fingers*

And I know what you mean about fear! It seems to be the same with all drugs... they keep telling you it's perfectly safe, then a year down the road, they go "oops, maybe it's not so safe!" That's why I'm trying to avoid all drugs, "safe" or not. You just never know!

I started taking 25 mg of B6 three times a day, and *knock on wood* it seems to be helping with the m/s! I still get some, but it's not nearly as bad! I'm scared to get excited about it, for fear it'll come back!
Old 05-11-2002, 01:15 AM   #53  

I totally forgot what I was going to type, ugh. I hope Curves will do that for you, it probably happens all the time!
Ugh, 1.5 ft of snow the other day?!?! I'm incredulous! It finally hit 60 today (it's MAY!!!). That was kind of nice. I now have a sore throat, sucking on lots of hard candies. We have a wedding tomorrow, so I hope I can sneak them ok, LOL. Have a great day!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-14-2002, 10:45 AM   #54  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Whew! I've been MIA for a few days I know! I took Friday off, then the weekend just flew by! And I got hardly any sleep on Sunday night, so I stayed home yesterday too! You'd think that I'd feel okay today though, wouldn't you? Nope...feeling pretty darn miserable this morning! Oh well!

I went into Curves on friday, and it was no problem for them to put me on a "medical" hold, so I'm set there. I really do miss it, so I'm hoping to be able to go back soon! If I can just get through the next few weeks, I think that I can get back on track!
Old 05-15-2002, 12:48 AM   #55  

You will be right back at Curves before you know it!

It has not been fun around here, LOL. Same old, same old, huh? It'll be better soon, I hope. Dh had a small car accident this morning (no one hurt, not much damage, thank the Lord!!). I'm starting to feel a little better from this cold. I've been MIA from here too!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-15-2002, 10:34 AM   #56  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Echh! Are you having any troubles getting to sleep? I'm fine once I get there, and I sleep like a log, but I can't GET to sleep in the first place! I ended up in tears last night after tossing and turning for two hours! Bleh! So, of course, I'm completely exhausted today, and I'm counting the hours until work is over! Can't wait to go home!

Glad to hear that your DH (and the car) are okay! Still scary though, no matter how small! ((((hugs))))
Old 05-15-2002, 12:40 PM   #57  

I do have a really hard time getting to sleep. I'm so tired but toss and turn. A couple of nights, I've just gotten out of bed and read for an hour or so and that helps. I think I just need to clear my head. It does stink though when you *have* to be somewhere the next day! I'm feeling better today, Emmett seems to have caught my cold but that slows him down a little AND he can take meds, LOL. Much better today. Hope you get some sleep soon!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-16-2002, 10:14 AM   #58  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Yay! I got some sleep last night! Which is good, since I want to stay up "late" and watch Friends tonight! (ooooo, all the way to nine o'clock! )

I did slip on the stairs last night though, and squished my left ring finger, which is still throbbing! (makes typing real fun!) And I banged up my elbow pretty good too! Bleh! I thought that I wouldn't get clutzy for a while yet! No such luck! Gonna have to get my padded suit out!
Old 05-16-2002, 03:36 PM   #59  

Ouch Marvin! Yeah, the klutziness starts early! Not too much going on here, might take Emmett to the park, but we're both not feeling well. Who knows, lol? Yeah, it's survivor, csi and er night! Hehe. Emmett's sleeping a lot better so it's all good now.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-17-2002, 10:07 AM   #60  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Good timing for Emmett to be sleeping better! Just in time for the finales and the long weekend! (You guys in the states get a long weekend now, don't you?) I am so looking forward to it!

Anyway, I slept okay last night too, and I'm tired, but okay this morning. Funny how quickly you get used to wandering around in a daze! Luckily, I'm not using heavy machinery!

Anyway, have a great weekend, as I probably won't be back online until Mon/Tues...
Closed Thread