Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 04:32 PM   #16  

Yeah, I see the deals all the time in the paper. Sweet. Ds ended up with a really bad fever yesterday so we all laid around on the couch with him sleeping on us. I took him to the dr today but he's feeling much better and his fever broke. Now if I could just stop having weird dreams, LOL.

What kind of thing are you thinking for Easter? Just a new thread or a challenge? I'm feeling better but I'm behind on my flying today, LOL. It was unusual to say the least.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 03-05-2002, 11:40 AM   #17  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Glad to hear that you guys are starting to feel better.... it's a bummer to be sick all the time, isn't it?

I don't know about a challenge, but we're onto our second page now! I think we could use a new thread! What about a new thread to streak to St. Patty's Day first, then to Easter? I think we'd end up with a zillion pages if we tried to fit in almost an entire month! What do you think?

As for me, I dragged myself to Curves last night, even though I didn't want to, and once again, felt 100% better when I was done! I don't know why it's such a struggle sometimes, but I'm glad that I have enough willpower to push myself. Tonight is bowling, and it's nice to do something that's not a "workout"...

I also have a dr's appt in about 45 minutes, and will be getting some help with TTC with PCOS, so I'm excited about that... will let you know what happens!

Old 03-05-2002, 03:53 PM   #18  

Marvin,
I do that all the time. I don't want to do it and then I do it and I feel great. Most of the time. I did a weights workout with Denise Austin today, but couldn't do any of the laying on the floor ab things. My back just hurts too much for that. I should probably go to a chiropracter for it. I did do a lot of flylady cleaning today too though! Moved some dining room furniture, danced with ds, LOL. All sorts of fun things...

I hope that the dr will be able to help you out! I'll be praying that it works!!

St Patrick's Day streak sounds good, btw.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 03-06-2002, 10:37 AM   #19  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Okay ~ I'll go start another thread!
Closed Thread