Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 10:59 AM   #16  

Smile Abs

The exercise ball is okay. I will probably like it once I am comfortable, but every time I get comfortable, my trainer changes something that makes it just out of my comfort zone. Go get one- I think once you are used to it you will love it
Old 12-18-2001, 01:41 PM   #17  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Default Hey girls,

Welcome Connie. I'm here Marvin, it is just a busy busy time of year, isn't it? I am going to a party tonight, giving a party Fri., plus all the other extra activity has me feeling as if I am going in circles. I did get my two ab workouts in last week. Yesterday was rest day and today was supposed to be upper body and cardio but it hasn't happened yet. I am hoping to make it through the holidays intact as far as keeping up my exercise and monitoring my sweets and eating in general. Even if I don't get a work-out in today, I think I'll be able to tomorrow. Gonna run, but you girls keep my on my toes. Keep up the great posts!
Old 12-19-2001, 10:34 AM   #18  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about busy!! We had our last bowling league night of the year last night, and were out WAY too late! So, I didn't make it to Curves this morning, and I can't go after work because I have business stuff to do... I'm going to try to fit it into my lunch hour...

I did get my ab exercises in last night, though, and they're still pretty tough! At least I know that I'm doing something, and that feels great!

I'll have to take a look at that exercise ball next time I'm up in the city.... I hate going to Walmart at this time of year!
Old 12-28-2001, 11:21 AM   #19  
Chick

Default Goodmorning,

to you Rose, Sil, Marvin, Connie - who have I left out?!?

How goes it? I have had a couple weeks off exercising, but I'm trying to get back with the program now. Today I got back to my ab tape. This is a good indication because I always put abs last in my rotation. It felt ok, not as strong as pre-christmas, but stronger than a couple months ago. It was good to review our thread here - I could see that at the first of the month I was doing abs and lo and behold I am doing them at the end of the month as well. It encourages me.

So what is new with you guys? Any cool new videos, exercise equipment, or resolutions that the holidays inspired?

Time to get going strong again, I'd love to hear from you and what you are up to exercise wise.
Old 01-02-2002, 10:56 AM   #20  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Wink

Good morning! Glad to see you 'back on the horse' so to speak!

I finally managed to get in my ab workout last night, after taking most of the holidays off.... I did pick up that exercise ball, and a video, and I can't even do all of it! So, it's pretty good, I guess. I really like the ball... it's fun, and not nearly as hard on my back as the floor is! I plan on doing it at least three times a week...

Anyhoo, I'm back on track for 2002, and I'm happy about it!
Old 01-15-2002, 10:20 AM   #21  
Chick

Default Well you know what they say,

if you don't use it you'll lose it. That is how I felt when I did my ab tape this a.m. It had started to feel easier before the holidays and my "break" from exercise. Whew! I fully expect to feel sore tomorrow. BUT, I am so proud of myself because I am back with the program now!
Old 01-17-2002, 07:22 AM   #22  

Hello everyone! I hope you all don't mind me just joining in, but I was reading and I think I could use your help too! I just made the promise to myself to tone up my body this year. My abs are my biggest problem area. I just ordered an exercise ball which should be here in the next two days. And I have a 8 min abs, Claudia Shiffer's Ab tape, and a kickboxing tape that I use for my abs...not all on the same days though!! I hate to work out, it is my biggest downfall. I could use your encouragement on this board to motivate me, if you all don't mind me joining!! Hugs
Old 01-18-2002, 10:28 AM   #23  
Chick

Default Hey Melk,

A big hearty welcome to you! Glad to have you aboard. This morning is my ab morning, but alas a severe case of cramps are my excuse. I WILL play catch-up tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2002, 07:49 AM   #24  

I got my exercise ball on Saturday...I LOVE IT! I didn't really know what to do with it so I was just playing around...it's Monday morning and my abs still hurt (along with my butt!!) I don't think it will be hard for me not to do this because I am having so much fun with it!
Old 01-23-2002, 09:22 AM   #25  
Chick

Default Hey

Melk, everyone says they love their exercise balls. Do you think they are sturdy enough to survive a household with three cats? I am back on schedule with my ab workouts. I am stronger, but I am still flabby. Guess I just have to keep it up. I'll start a new thread as this one is getting too long.
Closed Thread