Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #1  
MeoW

S/C/G: 275/215/160

Height: 5'7

Default Jogging stroller

I hope this is the right place to post this?
I have never been a runner, but i want to do the C25K. I have to take my son with me when i walk/run. Anyways, I have just a regular stroller, with 4 wheels and it SUCKS on gravel/ dirt. Im sure its basically meant for walking down the street and in the mall, but they have a jogging stroller at walmart, in my price range(119$) its called instep I think safety first makes it. Im just wondering if anyone has one and if its any good? I looked jogging stollers up on google, and some of them are really really expensive, so im just wondering if anyone knows if its a decent stroller, im not looking for a great one with all the gizmos, since im just a newbie to running
anyways
thanks guys!
cupcake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I have 1 that the front whell will not turn ait is a pain in the butt but on bumpy roads it comes in handy. So if you will doing a combination of bumpy and smooth I would recomend one that has has a locking whell so you can unlock it when needed.

I live on a bupy road but when I walki in town it is hard to push around a corner granted mine is a double stroller also. Is there a store near you where you can try them out in the store. Put your child in and walk around some.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #3  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

I had one for my little sister and my older sister owns a couple of them. As far as all-terrain they are great. Dirt, gravel, hills, it runs very smootly. The only complaint I had for the one we owned was that the front wheel doesn't swivel side to side. It isn't the end of the world. If you have to do a sharp turn you just have to lift the front wheel a bit off the ground and ..tada.. Otherwise I would say it's a great buy if you are going to use it.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote