Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 02:08 PM   #31  

I love Curves! I can't wait to go back. I have only had 5 sessions and people are already remarking "are you losing weight"
Old 07-15-2003, 03:05 PM   #32  

Mackie, i've gone for about the same and i can feel the difference.. the machings seem so much easier for me to you i am looking forward to being measured again. I'm hoping for some real improvment. I'll tell you tho, i've only heard great things about curves.. and everyone who goes loses inches..

keep up the good work
Old 07-16-2003, 11:53 AM   #33  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hi everyone!

I joined Curves toward the end of June. The weight is starting to slowly come off. I think my clothes feel a little looser. It will be interesting to see how it comes out when they measure me. I haven't been able to get there only 2 times a week so far ~ because of work schedule, hoping for three this week.

I like it so far ~ always leave with a good feeling of having done something good for myself.

Gayle
Old 07-17-2003, 07:40 PM   #34  

Hi Everyone,
I joined Curves in the middle of June and have been able to go 3 times a week. I missed one week for vacation and when I returned I vowed to go at least 4 times a week! Right now it's easy to do as I am off work for the summer (teacher's aide) .
I love it, it goes fast and I feel like I've done some work (I sweat!) I think I am going to put my monthly weigh/measure in off for another week to make up for the week I missed so I will let you know how it goes.
If you're considering joining you should be able to do a "free" week to check it out ...there is a bouchure that gives you a coupon to do that. (At least at the Curves I attend) It gives you a chance to see if it's something you would like before you commit.
HAPPY CURVING!
Cindy
Old 07-18-2003, 04:38 PM   #35  
Cute Chick

S/C/G: 254/202/135

Height: 5'0"

I am down 2 more inches and 1 lb from last month...and .4% body fat....it's slowly but surely coming off...I am doing a mixtore of Curves 3 times a week, and Pilates 3-4 times a week...

I am also taking Xenedrine EFX (only half the dose...1 pill, 2 times a day)....

I figure that something HAS to work! and so far...it is
Old 07-18-2003, 10:01 PM   #36  

I just finished my first month at Curves and I am down 1 lb., 4.75 inches and .4% body fat. I'm happy with that particularly since I haven't been watching what I eat and Curves 3x/wk and a 30 min. walk/run twice is week is all the exercise I've been doing. If I could just get the food under control again I could make even better progress.

Chris
Closed Thread