Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2001, 08:36 PM   #31  
Hang In There

Okay Rose, I got the tapes today. Can't wait to try them.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:35 PM   #32  

Hey Barbg,
Well how are the tapes? I can't wait to hear. I've been bad with the O lately! These holidays are going to be my downfall.

HELP!
Old 11-29-2001, 10:45 PM   #33  
Hang In There

I am really terrible. I haven't even watched one much less exercise with it. I went to the doctor today, and it is official. I have to have knee replacement surgery. Because of my size (weight) the will only do one at a time, so the first one is set up for Feb 1st.

I'll try to start the new tapes soon.
Old 12-24-2001, 11:51 AM   #34  
Hang In There

Lightbulb Okay Rose, and anyone else...

[size=huge]Let'e make our New Years Resolutions to include OXYCISE!!![/size]

I know this sounds trite, but I always do better at the beginning of things, weeks, months, and especially years, so I am beginning now to rev up and get my mind set to reall be serious about the deep breathing exercises that I Know are so good for me in so many ways.

So Please, anyone even at all interested in Oxycise, Body Flex or LifeBreathers, or anything similar, Please join me at the first of the year with a new committment to Breathe, breathe breathe.

Let's get some life back into this thread...

Last edited by ageoldie; 12-24-2001 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-30-2001, 11:26 PM   #35  
Viva la vida loca!

S/C/G: 360/329/297 (second 10%)

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm in!

Hi all!

You need bodies -- here's mine, ready to do more O!

Gad, I feel like I haven't talked to any of you in eons!

Blew the dust off good old Level 1 and am ready to give it another go!

Let's breathe our way through the next year!

Hey Rose! Hey Barbg! Long time no post!

Blessings in the New Year~
Old 01-01-2002, 08:04 PM   #36  
Hang In There

Default Claire:

So good to hear from you. I've just sent off for the new Nice and Easy tapes and I am starting tonight doing the level one oon ir. We've had trouble keeping motivated areound here and I havent heard for Rose in a xouple of weeks, maybe she's on vacation or something, but I'm still plugging away. I'ms still going to my water aerobics classes too, What aabout you?

I finally gave up and am scheduled to have my first knee replacement surgery on Feb 1. He wouldn't do both knees at the samae time beacuse of my "size?

Well if we can get Rose, Nancy and Juliette back and interested maybe we can have a "group" again. Glad tohear from you.
Old 01-02-2002, 01:49 AM   #37  

I don't even know how long it has been since I've been in here but I'd like to join you all for 2002 if you'll have me back! I have to start doing some kind of exercise this year. I started WW the first of November (online) and I've lost 17.5 pounds so far. My Rheumatologist told me last month that I had to start walking...but I've had surgery on both knees so it isn't possible for me to walk more than 2 or 3 times a week and only a mile or so at a time then...so...out comes the tapes. I did level 1 tonight and was so proud of myself. So...I'm back and ready to start breathing again!!!

MEME
Old 01-02-2002, 08:49 AM   #38  
Viva la vida loca!

S/C/G: 360/329/297 (second 10%)

Height: 5'6"

Talking Wah-HOO!

Hi all!

Or should I say "Hi, Both?"

Barbg, you just keep at it, and I admire that. I also understand why your doc won't do both knees at the same time. DH has two bad knees as a result of missions during his Navy years. With the technology these days, you'll be up and about in no time.

The only advice DH says to give you is not to wait too long to get the second knee done, because you will begin putting too much weight on the newly-fixed knee to get some relief for the one that's still wonky, and re-injure the "new" knee.

MeMeToo, welcome back. This thread rocks and rolls when we have a few people and I'm sure more will come straggling back now that it's a new year and some folks have new resolutions!

Oh, well. Gotta go breathe! Have a great day everyone!

Blessings!
Old 01-03-2002, 04:30 PM   #39  

Wow it's been a while for me since I've posted on this board. Once again life has gotten in the way but I have to say that I've been doing my Oxycise for over a week now every morning without fail and it feels really good.

Barbg-Thanks for holding this thread together for me. I fell hard off the exercise wagon and now with this new year in front of me I knew I had to get up and start again. I'm so glad to see that you're still here!

Claire- Is that you? Is it really you? I can't believe it! It was so great to see your post. I was wondering what happened to you. You're always so motivating and energetic. Now that the gang is all here lets get moving again and breathing again!

Meme-Hey I'm glad to see you're still here too! I've been gone for a while myself so don't feel bad. But I'm back and determined to lose this weight.

I have to say my wake up call was looking at my pictures from 12 years ago at how thin and great I looked as opposed to how I look now. More then just a little depressing for me. I know that I'm 12 years older too but that's no excuse for my extra weight. So with your help I'm determined to get back to the size (or close to the size) that I was in those photos. Let's make this the biggest oxygen filled year of our lives!
Closed Thread