Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2001, 07:04 PM   #1  
It's MY Life

Question Question About All of These Things I Can't Even Pronounce But Are Supposed To Help!

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any info on whether the following things really have any benefit in a weight program. A friend of mine gave me a few samples of a packet of citrus drink you put with water that have the following:
Calcium Pyruvate
Chromium Picolinate
Garcinia Cambogia
Vitamin B-6, B-12, B-3, C
Garcinia Cambogia
Burdock Root Tea
Licorice Root Tea
Fennel Seed Tea
Peppermint Tea
Stevia (sweetener)
Purified Water and Preservatives

Packet is about 2Tsp. of liquid you mix with 8 oz. of water.

Thanks in advance for any info!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2001, 04:18 PM   #2  

Default a little info.

I can offer some information ( a little bit anyway) about the chromium picolinate (sp?). It is made to speed up the metabolism. Trouble with it...you have to take it for the rest of your life. If you stop, the metabolism goes with it. Commonly found in a lot of over the counter diet aids.
Old 07-18-2001, 06:58 PM   #3  

Angry links

Here are some links that might help
Calcium Pyruvate
Chromium Picolinate

Garcinia Cambogia
Burdock Root Tea <-- check this link out for sure. Saw lots of warning for that one.
Licorice Root Tea
Fennel Seed Tea
Pepperment Tea
Stevia
Vitamin B-6, B-12, B-3,C
Old 07-19-2001, 05:40 PM   #4  
It's MY Life

Thank you Thomaston5 and Shelby for posting replies to my question!!!! I had pretty much given up getting any info at all on this stuff. It was really nice of you to take the time to answer my question!!!!
Closed Thread