Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 02:20 AM   #1  

Default Does anyone use T-tapp?

I bought the T-tapp thigh slimming tape quite a while ago. I haven't used it, though. Has anyone used any of the T-tapp tapes to get fit? What were your results?
Old 08-12-2004, 02:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Oddly enough the only place I could find user reviews on this product were from the manufacturers website. I don't take that info to be 100% accurate because of course they'll only put the "good" reviews up or even make them up themselves, marketing gimmicks!!

Anyway this sounds like the rest of the body "wrap" products, you'll lose the water weight and be thinnger perhaps for a little bit but for long term weight loss and toning I'd save my money and invest in an elliptical machine.

HTH
Old 08-13-2004, 12:40 AM   #3  

Hehe silly me...I should have been more clear. T-tapp tapes are exercise tapes that claim to take off inches. Sorry...my bad...
Old 08-13-2004, 03:44 AM   #4  

http://www.lanibetterbodies.freeserv...m/custom2.html

theres a link I found it may be able to explain the system to you a bit better
Old 08-13-2004, 07:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 145/132/115

Height: 5'2.5

Hey MissyK!

I actually bought the t-tapp beginner workout tapes (which are actually very hard when done in the correct form!). But it is an excellent workout. I only got it a few months ago, and when I did it, I must say it did produce results. As I got extremely busy in life all exercise when to the sidelines for a little while, but I am getting back into it after my exam.

I belong to the forum there too actually! A lot of great people, with very good advice - they will answer any questions you have. Most people have had results that were very admirable, but a few it takes awhile to see the results. Everyone's opionion differs, but for the most part people are so happy with the tapes. Some people decide the workout is just not for them.

It is incredible that a workout where you're not bouncing around can be so effective, but don't let that fool you, when you do the exercise inthe form Teresa says, it is hard! Sweatin' like crazy when I do it, but it's supposed to be very good for. I would recommend doing a bit of research. Poke around the form board and do some searches. People there can give you a better idea of what you';re lookin for.

Good luck!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:35 PM   #6  

I jsut wanted to laugh cuz I don't know what product I was looking at that was ttapp thigh tape or something like that lol Of course now I can't find the website again.
Closed Thread