Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 12:41 AM   #31  
WW Moderator

Marny, why don't you try and stop the pills and see how you do? "The Zone" is a fat burning zone, but it is also a no-hunger zone. If you follow the plan to the letter, you should get in a groove where you aren't hungry (other than normal healthy meal times) and one where you have lots of energy. The diet was designed to combat the same thing that TrimSpa claims to do, naturally, and without side effects. Good luck!
Old 02-14-2005, 08:22 PM   #32  

Hi All,

About 6 months ago, I gave in to my curiosity and purchased a bottle of Trimspa....Honestly after the first few days, I was hungrier than usual, and also I felt jittery all the time, like having a constant rush!! I also became scared with the thought of two pills before every meal. Just kinda seems a little scary taking so many pills!!! I think that these advertisements make a good game, but in the long run they only hurt you...Not only do they make you think these pills are miracle drugs and get your hopes up...But who knows if these people on TV are actually realistic??? I admit, some people claim these trimspa, dexatrim , etc. diet pills work for them..Maybe so, but how long can you live off of them>>>???? Its actually a scary thought!!
Old 02-14-2005, 08:35 PM   #33  
Indian Princess

You keep on doing what you are doing to lose weight, from your bar, you have lost quite a few pounds. good luck to you and keep doing what you are doing.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:39 PM   #34  
But Want The Body Too!!

My personal experience with TrimSpa is that it works. It works for me. If you read the package you have to take it so long before it even honestly begins to work, I bought a small package and I liked what I was seeing. I wasnt at hungry I seemed to have more energy. Maybe it was the placebo effect but it works.. As far as living without it, I can, I can take it for a month straight and then be off of it for a few weeks and not fall into any slumps with it. But I also combine working out and eatting healthy. It does curb my cravings that I have for sweets and junk food, that's good because those can tend to be my downfall. Since Christmas Ive lost 15 pounds taking TrimSpa and workingout. Im still taking it because it works for me, everythng doesnt work for everyone. If you're losing weight working out, awesome. Some people just need that extra push, and Im one of them. I do know there is a chemical in the pill that once its combined with water or liquid it expands, that's why some people get the gas and the burping.. Because once it goes down your stomach is basically filled with air.

Last edited by Beautiful_Inside; 02-15-2005 at 02:42 PM.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:01 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi guys,
Well, I stopped the Trimspa. It was making me severly sleepy to the point of not wanting to get out of bed all day. So, I'm back to the Zone full throttle, and doing well. The Zone was very successful for me a few years back, so I'm hoping to be able to stick with it again. I added a block to my day, so I'm not hungry (now at 11). Trimspa was not the solution for me.
Marny
Old 02-16-2005, 05:36 PM   #36  
Meg737

When I was on this I lost weight for the first several days than I hit a plateau. I also noticed it made me feel really jittery, especially around bedtime. I sold my pills to my inlaws and called it quits but afterwards I continued losing weight on my own so I think it was a good kick-start for me!
Old 02-16-2005, 10:07 PM   #37  
WW Moderator

Good luck Marny, I'm sure you'll get in The Zone in no time and be feeling great!
Closed Thread