Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-07-2015, 03:05 PM   #1  

Default Amde a throwaway account because Im embarrased..

So, I'm a pretty active member on these forums and I'm embarrassed to ask this so I made a throwaway (mostly because a co-worker of mine is on here and I don't really want her to know, she likes to tell my business at the office if you know what I mean, lol). So I've got an underactive thyroid (diagnosed) and recently I've hit some hard times financially and I lost my health insurance (long story) so I've actually been trying to buy Synthroid online. I've been taking Synthroid for about 8 months so this isn't some new crazy thing I'm doing, lol. So..I'm trying to order from this site and I want to know if anyone else has tried it..I have a '50%off' coupon so we'll assume it's for half off so I figure I may as well give it a go, but needed some advice first. (i donno if the link will be deleted, as it looks a bit weird, but here it is, if anyone has any insight. thanks http://canadapharmacyrx.com/generic-synthroid.html

PS if you've figured out who I am on my *real* account please don't out me, don't want coworker to know about my issues
ThrowAwayAccountSHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:15 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I have not used this pharmacy. I have used Canadian drug delivery for a different medication that I couldn't get covered for what I needed it for...basically my choices were spend $200 a month for a compound medication, or spend far far less ordering illegally from Canada.

It's illegal. There is a chance it will be seized at customs. It's also much cheaper, and the medications, at least at the site I used, were the same.

Take from that what you will.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote