Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 10-11-2014, 02:09 PM   #16  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'5.5"

Frozen bananas and milk tastes like ice cream in my Magic Bullet - we add strawberries or torani sugar free syrups for other "flavors" - yummy!
FitFatForty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #17  

Height: 5'3

I'vebeen told to really count the calories on a smoothie. You put a lot in and even if it goes down easy it can be very high in calories .
2Bees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:14 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Just bought the JCP version of the magic bullet and can't wait to try it. I don't have the discipline to put peanut butter in it - I'd end up eating the jar of peanut butter with a peanut butter smoothie as a chaser. LOL.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:33 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I cannot do smoothies or shakes. My mind thinks of it as a milkshake and then I want a hamburger with it! LOL Really, to me a meal is real food, and I still want to sit down and have a meal.

I tried to use my generic magic bullet to make bulletproof coffee, but hot beverages cause it to leak all over the place. Now I have a little mini personal size blender and I'm going to try it in that.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #20  
One Day at a Time!

I love my nutria-bullet. Does anyone have any great recipes that I should try?
ryanbrowning115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:52 PM   #21  

Height: 5'2"

I'm on my second nutri-bullet for years and still love it.
Sage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:55 AM   #22  
300+ Chick

Started Sunday and its working great for me... I have 2 Fruits/Veggies smoothies and a sensible meal for dinner!!

1...My sugar readings are normal ... 88 from 120s

2 ..My scale is moving down..

I am so happy with it..smoothies is my lifestyle change efforts for life!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:54 AM   #23  

I am happy for you Liliann.
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 02:53 PM   #24  

These all sound so yummy! They were selling one of those Nutri-Bullets at the pawn shop up the road from here for $15. I think if they have another one soon, I will buy it and try these delicious sounding smoothies you all are talking about. Thanks!
cwilson72180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:46 PM   #25  
Queen of Conundrums

S/C/G: 165/150/117

Height: 5'4"

I bought myself a Nutri-Bullet about two years ago after the disappointment of the Ninja blender I picked up a few months prior.
The thing is amazing!

It doesn't get as much use as it used to, as my father got me a Vitamix for my 25th birthday last May (and I think as a way to say "Shutup Andrea, it's a blender" ... although he got himself one too after I dragged him to a booth demonstrating it at the Ex in Toronto). A wee bit more powerful and great for when I want to make gluten free flours for baking.

But for anyone on a budget it is a slightly less powerful (but just as amazing) piece of technology!
Halloween_Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:52 PM   #26  
Queen of Conundrums

S/C/G: 165/150/117

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
I cannot do smoothies or shakes. My mind thinks of it as a milkshake and then I want a hamburger with it! LOL Really, to me a meal is real food, and I still want to sit down and have a meal.

I tried to use my generic magic bullet to make bulletproof coffee, but hot beverages cause it to leak all over the place. Now I have a little mini personal size blender and I'm going to try it in that.
I use my Nutri-Bullet to make my version of bulletproof coffee in the morning... I think the design of the actual containers is the same (just the blades and the motor are different?)
How full is your container when you go to blend? I measure my tablespoon of coconut oil or butter (oil preferred, and can't/wont do more than a tablespoon) and fill the container half full with coffee. Make sure the seal is -tight- and then emulsify, you can then pour any more coffee in and stir.
The fats are emulsified in the liquid already so you wont need to blend again.

Hope it helps
Halloween_Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:41 AM   #27  

I really want one. One of my exercise buddies has one and I'm so jealous. I think I might ask my husband to get me one .
Samberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:01 AM   #28  

I am an ADDICT! I had a juicer at first, but then the NutriBullet graced my kitchen counter and I haven't been happier! I'm sure my neighbors hear my smoothie making every morning, but I don't care! I have a green power smoothie every day and I feel great, also helps with my fiber intake. )))
DietLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:05 AM   #29  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi chicks

I don't have this brand, but I have a big-powerful Nutra Ninja smoothie maker that I got @ QVC, their today's special w 3 different cup sizes in November & it's wonderful. It can puree everything into a creamy smoothie.

I sneak in my healthy veg w making a green smoothie almost daily; start w either a handful of fresh spinach or kale & water or nut milk & blend, then I add frozen or fresh fruit w flax/chia seeds to b sure I don't over load it, it's absolutely delish Sometimes I add protein powder in it.

I use the medium size cup & the smoothie is so satisfying, I can barely finish it & when that happens I put the remainder in my fridge for a yummy snack.

I've shared some w my Dh & he thought he was drinking a kiwi smoothie when he saw the green color, he had no idea about the healthy veggie he had drank in it. He only tasted the fruit & the plumped chia.

Both Nutra Ninja & Nutri Bullet have free recipes on their website & Amazon has free recipe e-books.
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote