Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 05:00 PM   #1  

Default Xenical... Not Xenedrine?

Hi! I just started on Xenical (prescribed by my doctor)... not to be confused with Xenedrine from GNC...

I was really needing some validation that this stuff works...

And... if anyone is on it and wants to be a support buddy....?

thanks!
Old 07-03-2003, 02:26 PM   #2  

Default Xenical

Sorry to say, my experience with X was not a pleasant one. I was also prescribed by my doctor and was one of the lucky ones to have free coverage through my drug plan. I was on it about 2 months and just got tired of its side effects. if you can be absolutely perfect on plan, then it may work for you...but me I have to indulge once in a blue moon -- and the worry of the terrible side effects was just too stressful. I lost weight whether I was on it or not and being "good" on program, I couldn't really notice much of a difference in terms of weight loss on X.

Stef
Old 07-03-2003, 02:37 PM   #3  
Queen of China

I am on it, and you have to be...no MUST be 100% on plan. If your fat intake is over the limit, you will have serious digestive trouble. As I am on a very strict program, it has not been a problem. If you are not committed to doing this, it is probably just a waste of time.
Old 07-07-2003, 04:08 PM   #4  

I stayed on the program and still had the 'oily' side effects. It was horrible.
Old 07-08-2003, 07:21 PM   #5  

I am on Xenical too. I also am doing weight watchers points system. I stay on program and still have side effects. I have had good results with both the drug and the program losing 15 pounds total. I have been on Xenical since January and WW since April. I have lost the weight slow but so far I have not went up and down. I'd love to offer support and my experiences with x. Good luck and don't give up!!
Closed Thread