Capsaicin and Green Tea - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 06-24-2011, 05:02 AM   #31  
I'm not fat I'm Fluffy

S/C/G: 224/224/150

Height: 5'5"

im not sure if its the capsaicin or the green tea so ill take them separately and see what it is. it hasnt happened every time just when i dont eat before. ah ha. i usually take pills then eat. ill also reverse that and see if it knocks the burn. or ill go another route.
GuardDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default Just started...

Got some cayenne fruit pills and green tea extract pills at walmart last night. Took one cayenne and 2 green tea pills this morning. The sensation in my stomach was really weird a few minutes after i took them, but I drank my slim fast and it went away. So we'll see how it goes. I read an atricle yesterday in "For Women First" about capsaicin and how it "turns fat into a metabolic grenade".
pradaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #33  
I'm not fat I'm Fluffy

S/C/G: 224/224/150

Height: 5'5"

as long as i eat before i take the pills i have no heartburn.

been taking for 4 days and no problem (since isorted ou the heartburn issues)
GuardDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #34  

Default Where?

Where did you get the Capsaicin pills for 6.00? I cant find anything but the ignit max for 49.00
I would like to try what you got?

thanks

CB
chloebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #35  
CouponDiva Extroardinaire

Here in Canada I saw the capsaicin pills for $6 and $10 . The front of the bottle reads cayenne. I went with the $10 bottle as each serving has about 40,000 units while the cheaper bottle has 10,000. I bought them at bulk barn.

I too notice a weird sensation if I take them before my meal so I just take one after. I take a capsaicin, 2 green tea and one chromium. I will post progress since it's only day 2 but since yesterday I'm down 4lbs. Bye bye, carb bloat!
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloebird View Post
Where did you get the Capsaicin pills for 6.00? I cant find anything but the ignit max for 49.00
I would like to try what you got?

thanks

CB
there is also capsiplex that is a bit cheaper and if you join their facebook page you get 20%

i bought the cayenne from gnc took it in the am, and had bad heartburn sweated and then got sick, should i take it after i eat,, i am afraid to try again
mokkabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
Here in Canada I saw the capsaicin pills for $6 and $10 . The front of the bottle reads cayenne. I went with the $10 bottle as each serving has about 40,000 units while the cheaper bottle has 10,000. I bought them at bulk barn.

I too notice a weird sensation if I take them before my meal so I just take one after. I take a capsaicin, 2 green tea and one chromium. I will post progress since it's only day 2 but since yesterday I'm down 4lbs. Bye bye, carb bloat!

thats awesome i want try try something to beat my plateau. i have 15 lbs to go
mokkabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #38  
it's always something

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradaboy View Post
I read an atricle yesterday in "For Women First" about capsaicin and how it "turns fat into a metabolic grenade".
Take anything you read in that magazine with a grain of salt. We've had experience with their "fitness" writers because they have frequently contacted us over the years. However, most of the ones we've dealt with were inexperienced journalists who seemed to lunge at the whatever was getting the most hits in Google. Several of our members have had direct experience with them after they twisted their success stories into fiction.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 167/167/128

Height: 5.3

(natalia)..How many times a day do you take the capsaicin, green tea and chromium? I am going to try it. I have researched a lot of different things and this sounds the most promising.
chcikadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:05 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 140/136/100

Height: 4'11"

Any one have any updates? I'm interested in these, and from what I've read on this thread, there aren't any bad side effects as long as you eat with them. But I'd hate to spend the money and end up wasting it :/
uhohitsamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 175/171/135

Height: 5'3''

Default Just started.

So... I just started on Cayenne Fruit as well as B12 for metabolism and for energy. I am also starting on a combo of insanity and P90X as well as jogging. I have been stuck between 168 and 175 since having my last baby 10 months ago. Given, it was baby number four but I am so discouraged to not be able to cut this weight... I am hoping that this works as much as you guys!!!
blitzchic18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #42  
CouponDiva Extroardinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chcikadee View Post
(natalia)..How many times a day do you take the capsaicin, green tea and chromium? I am going to try it. I have researched a lot of different things and this sounds the most promising.
I started with 3 times a day, now I take it twice a day and sometimes dump the cayenne if my tummys acting up. I have Crohn's so sometimes have tummy issues. Since July 2, I have lost nine lbs. This is unusual for me.
Natalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

HI EVERYONE:
I've been taking Green Tea capsules. I saw them mentioned on the Dr. Oz show. I try to take them around 8:30 in the a.m. Dr. Oz also had suggested time line for your daily schedule and 8:30 a.m. was the suggested time for a metabolism boost.

Whether they are working or not, I believe they are working and I have settled into a consistent 2 lb. loss a week.

Munchey
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 204.4/204/150

Height: 5'7"

I've been doing quite a bit of research on this topic and the results seems promising. I did find a few scientific journals with actual research and data, which did show some increased results (although nothing magical). I will post links if I can find them again.

I figure it can't hurt to try so I purchased Cayenne Fruit ($6.00) and Concentrated Green Tea Extract ($3.00) both from Wal-Mart. I am planning on starting tomorrow, taking 1 Cayenne Fruit and 2 Green Tea pills twice per day, with breakfast and lunch. I will post again and let everyone know of anyone side effects, etc.
alimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #45  

Hi Everyone - I just joined and am happy to find all of you! Can anyone help get me started on what to take, when and how much? I want to go today buy the capsaicin or the cayenne fruit and the green tea pills but would like some insight into what is working as far as brands etc. I saw a post that says Walmart has some of them. What is the Chromium for that people are taking? Thanks to you all for any help you can proide to get me started!!!! Hugs from Colorado!!!

Last edited by Patuffo; 07-19-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Patuffo is offline   Reply With Quote