Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 05-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 148/139/130

Height: 5'7"

My aunt lost something like 120 lbs with hypnosis. It was quite the transformation in a short period of time (<year). I've always wanted to try it for smoking and weight loss, but I'm not sure it works for everyone.
StarCarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 210/199/140

Height: 5 "6"

hi, i understand what you are saying as people were saying to me you need to be susceptible to it - but you are if you really want to lose weight. i had got to my absolutely most breaking point and i think thats why its working good on me. i have tried every diet on planet earth!!! i love the fact that i can eat what i want nothing is restricted. i chose the crave buster for chocolate as that is what i wanted to do but i still have sponge cake my portions are small now and i dont overface myself. even when due on my periodi normally eat the house out of eveything - i didnt crave a thing and just kept to what i am doing now - was totally weird!!! anyway ill keep you posted xx
kelfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #18  

Got up today and decided to do some exercises on WII fit and I have lost another 5lbs - cant believe it thats 20lbs since i started - i'll keep you postedxx
Old 05-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 156/135/119

Ive considered going to hynotherapy (not just for weight loss), where is your hypnotherapist based?, sounds like your making great progress, congrats on the weight loss!
cosmogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:48 AM   #20  

Hi cosmogirl, my hypnotherapist is based in congleton, cheshire. But there are a few nearer manchester as i did contact one near stockport but found one closer to home - i googled it!! - hope this helps xx
Old 05-31-2009, 05:55 PM   #21  
Claiming Victory!

S/C/G: 283/273/245 1st

I know this will sound crazy but I tried self hypnosis for me in order to start liking chicken again! lol No lie. Chicken, even the parts besides the breasts are lean, there are millions of recipes and it's good protein and low cal. I had eaten so much I guess I build up an immunity to it? lol So I hynotized myself after watching a weight loss show where a man said it worked for him in order to lose weight and after doing it for about three or four weeks I loved chicken again and I am cooking it for my weekly dinners tonight. But this was only for chicken, not weight loss. For my weight loss my poor health, bad self image and just plain being tired of being fat worked for me. Good luck.
LuvMyMr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #22  

hi everyone - just to keep you updated another 8lbs off xx
Old 09-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #23  

Hi Kelfie - just wondering how things are going now after a couple months - hypnosis still working?
jillybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:42 AM   #24  
Too fat for Implanon

S/C/G: 185/185/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm wondering too, especially after promising reports about the 'gastric mind band'. Just google it if you're curious.
thieved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:02 AM   #25  

Default I'd rather have a hypnotherapy MP3 that I can keep and play as often as I like

My problem with hypnotherapy is that it can get quit expensive since you usually have to go for multiple sessions.

I'm currently on day 4 using a 'Quit Smoking' MP3 Hypnosis soundtrack and I have already cut my cigarettes per day down to half. I paid $25 for it, downloaded it, started immediately and I can listen to it as often as I want. Since it's working so well already, I'm very confident I'll quit smoking altogether within a few weeks.

The site I downloaded the 'Quit Smoking' MP3 from also has one for weight loss and as soon as I've quit smoking, I'm going to download the "Lose Weight' MP3.

I can't wait to get started, and what have I got to lose besides the weight ...$25? Well worth it if you ask me.
Jennifer111 is offline   Reply With Quote