Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-31-2008, 03:03 PM   #1  

Default Phentermine 15MG

How could Phen do the total obbsite of what its suppossed
to do?
Its supposed to not make people hungry all the time & ever since I have been on it I have been feeling like I'm hungry all the time & I know I wasn't
this way before taking it. I'm only on the low dose of 15MG but that shouldn't matter.
I have been on it for 2 weeks now almost 3 weeks.
Also sometimes I think its working & than sometimes I dont.
I'm just clueless & confused
I dont know what to do.
Maybe this pill is just not for me?
What should I do?
What does everyone think?
What should I tell my doctor?
I think I'm going to stop taking it for a few days
its making mad that im always hungry I cant stand it

Did I post it again?

Any ideas would be really appericated
Fatty84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:16 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Hello,

I would ask the doctor that prescribed Phentermine to you about the questions here. Although I've seen a few people here say they have taken Phentermine, I haven't noticed any of our successful weight loss maintainers mention taking any pills during their weight loss. We aren't medical doctors and can't really give advice.

Last edited by nelie; 07-31-2008 at 03:16 PM.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/187/150

Height: 187 5'7

Hello, I am taking adipex 37.5 and I feel hungry all the time also. I don't know what I am doing wron because I have taking them before; and never wanted to put food to my mouth. Now I all I think about is food. I also wake up at 4am then have my breakfast by 430 after I take my pill by 10 I am starving. Today I skiped my 430 breakfast (I am starving!!); but I am going to try to eat later then take the pill maybe I will feel the effects of the pill then.
gettinmarried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/242/135

Height: 5'7"

i was prescribed this once by a doctor. i didnt even ask for anything for my weight and i didnt know what it was. i asked her "it isn't a stimulant, is it?" and she said "Oh, no, its not." so i tried it. the first couple of days, i didnt feel like eating and had a lot of energy for cleaning. but the days after that i started feeling really awful all the time. i quit and never returned to that "doctor."
kitten is offline   Reply With Quote