Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #1  

Question Herbal magic

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could tell me about this. Can you give me an idea of what you would eat in a day and what supplements you take?
I have heard a bit about this but don't know much.
Is it quite costly?

thanks,
salsa

OK, forget about responding. I've found some sites with information about it. Thanks anyways.

Last edited by salsa; 01-31-2008 at 10:23 AM.
salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #2  

I have done herbal magic and yes it did work....just a few points on what I felt while on the program...at the beginning I was sooo hungry I could have eaten my hand....you felt like you were always popping pills.....the initial start of the program was 1060.00 and 55.00/week there after (not inlcuding the other things they sucker you into buying)...it was very hard to incorporate into daily life, like eating out.....very limited to what you can and cannot eat...3x a week you have to weigh in and measure or they call you at home....I lost 19 of the 40 lbs...and stopped the program, became very overwhelmed with the cost...and guess what I have gained the weight back and more.....bottom line.....any program works just need to follow it....don't waste your money.....
tammylazylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/258/160

Height: 5'9

I tried Herbal Magic but eventually went back to WW. It was VERY expensive and to be honest the eating was pretty bland and the pills were irritating to pop all the time. I do think it is a good program in the fact that it does work just be prepared to spend quite a bit of money. I think it is a little restrictive for most people.
HotforTeacher80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #4  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

I am on it right now. I find it takes some work to meal plan to make it interesting. But I did that before. What I find a challenge is my centre often has staff changes and I find that disruptive.
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote