3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   Shapely Secrets (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/100990-shapely-secrets.html)

dmbgirl87 06-08-2007 08:28 AM

Alright I'm a sucker, I just bought it.....I want to know if it really works, if not, It's going back...

cbmare 06-08-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbgirl87 (Post 1724902)
Alright I'm a sucker, I just bought it.....I want to know if it really works, if not, It's going back...

I love your tattoo pictures.

aSHanIKa 06-24-2007 02:29 AM

Well imma sucker...

I bought it a few days ago and i just started it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

CRA 06-30-2007 10:41 PM

I had seen the Shapely Secrets infomercial a few weeks ago and was doing some research about it online. I found this forum and a few other sites and decided that I'd try it for myself.

I just started last week and even though I had never heard of this women before, I liked the way she explained things simply and liked the information in the books. Seems like she thought of all the tools to make it really easy to do.

As for the exercises, I was amazed at how sore they made me the next day after only 7 minutes and no movement.

I might add, that some people had recommended that you just look up some no movement exercises online and I did that first but wasn't very happy with how long they took. That was another reason I ordered this.

My husband decided to do this with me also. We didn't order any of the supplements though. I want to just do the basics and see how well we do.

But so far, I like what I've seen and read and it is simple to do. Even though those 7 minutes are pretty intense.

I'll be back after 2 weeks to let everyone know how we are doing.

Stephanie Estabrook 07-04-2007 07:37 AM

Alright, now I am really curious about this. What are you girls doing to lose the weight you already have? I had a baby 3m ago, and gained 60lbs. Third child and can not seem to get weight off. Any help or suggestions? Did the gym thing for a while and gave up.

CRA 07-04-2007 01:42 PM

ok, I said I would be back after 2 weeks but I couldn't wait.

I have no idea if this will work for anyone else, but it sure is working for me.

Over the last year, I had really put on some weight. My doctor said it was my thyroid (that is a whole other story) but anything he suggestion did nothing to help my weight except make me gain especially in the middle. I had never had weight gain in one area before in my whole life and no matter what my size was, I always had a waistline....until a year ago.

I had tried different supplements and teas to help, went for walks and climbed stairs to not much change. I do admit that I didn't do a whole lot of those things because after a week and no results I usually quit.

I really have no idea why this simple 7 minutes a day has made such a difference but it has.

After only one week, I have lost inches. The reason I know is there is a pair of jeans that I try on that I used to wear and there was a 2 inch gap at the waist between the buttons. I would pull and pull and I couldn't get them anywhere close to buttoned.

Yesterday, I got them all the way on and buttoned while standing. Now, they are still too tight to wear but just getting them on and buttoned was a big deal for me.

I do my official measuring tomorrow so will let you all know the total after 1 week.

My husband started the day after me and he says his slacks are loose in the waist. I've notice it in his face, as well.

I'm not doing anything extra either, no other exercises, no supplements, not really watching calories except for how she suggests in the 7 Secrets.
I have to keep this really simple because otherwise, I don't stick with diet and exercise programs at all.

Just an update. Good luck to everyone in whatever you all are doing.

AdoAnnie 07-04-2007 02:17 PM

Hi, Haven't posted on 3FC for a LONG time, but was glad to find this website. I ordered the SS about 3 weeks ago and have been doing it for about a week and a half. I couldn't wait the 2 weeks to measure myself -- I'm too impatient, plus I felt like my shorts were getting looser. Now mind you, I have quite a few inches to lose, but in one week of doing SS I lost a total of 8 1/2 inches. Some places were just a 1/4 to 1/2, but in my waist (where I really need it the most) I lost 1 3/4. I haven't changed anything else about my lifestyle. My muscles are really out of shape and these exercises make me SORE, so they must be doing something. :)
I also bought the Upper and Lower body workouts with the Abondia breathing (which is if you ever did the Body Flex with the bar, the same breathing). I tried to do both the regular SS workout and the Upper back to back yesterday and wimped out half way through the 2nd workout. Who would have thought standing still was so tough. Anyway, I am very encouraged by the results and it motivated me to keep going another week. Her nattering while you are doing the routine is kind of annoying, but I just turn the sound off and listen to my IPOD. I also find myself doing the the lower routine for legs/butt every now and then throughout the day for a few seconds here and there.
Hope this input helps everyone and I'll be back to see how everyone is doing.

His Wife Marilyn 07-05-2007 08:56 AM

I've been very tempted to order Shapely Secrets, but decided to do a little internet research first, too. A couple of people have mentioned the Wikipedia article on isometrics, and it's a very good place to start.

At the bottom of the article are links to several public domain books on isometrics that, I'll just bet, are pretty much the same material covered in Shapely Secrets.

One of them is called How to Exercise Without Moving a Muscle. Gee, sound familiar? You can download it by going to: http://www.transformetrics.com/isome...-a-muscle.html
I'm going to give it a two week try and then you know what happens. Anybody else game?

CRA 07-05-2007 10:36 AM

ok, here it is, my first week results. I lost a total of 7 inches after just one week. The most dramatic was in my waistline: 2.5 inches, .5 of an inch in my hips, 1 inch arm and 3 inches in my left thigh.

The scale didn't change at all. I was skeptical about measuring because you can hold the tape measurer at a different place or hold it tighter or looser so even though I like the inch loss I measured and I tried real hard to do it exactly the same, how I really know I lost those inches is like what I posted before.

Jeans I could not at all get buttoned even with pulling and pulling, I can now get on and buttoned. There is also a dress that I've been trying to fit into. The zipper is getting closer so I will try it again next week.

It isn't just the simple 7 minute workout she takes you through on the video that I like. I like how she gives you all the other simple tools too. I need something like this to keep me going or otherwise, I know me, I'd quit. It has to be simple and easy to follow and short.

So now I am motivated to do week two and see how I do. My husband started a day after me so I we will be measuring him and see how he did.

southernsky 07-05-2007 05:43 PM

Just joined this..I love it..Going to get the Shapely Secrets and we will see...
I have 30+ pounds to lose..The Dr. has blamed the weight gain on my malfuntioned thyroid..But wont suggest anything to help take the weight off. He did tell me........"these things happen when you get older"!.......
Im glad i found others in this support community to turn to..

Loriannc 07-05-2007 06:52 PM

Southernsky, your doctor sounds just like mine... makes me wonder why I bother paying him. Your doctor wouldn't happen to be in Orlando, would he? If not, mebbe he's just his evil twin... :lol:

southernsky 07-05-2007 09:43 PM

Loriannc..
Its terrible that the DR.s we have are so insensitive...Mine is in Arkansas..Could be the "evil twin" though..EEEEWWWW!!!..lol

girl81 07-07-2007 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRA (Post 1760731)

It isn't just the simple 7 minute workout she takes you through on the video that I like. I like how she gives you all the other simple tools too. I need something like this to keep me going or otherwise, I know me, I'd quit. It has to be simple and easy to follow and short.

So now I am motivated to do week two and see how I do. My husband started a day after me so I we will be measuring him and see how he did.

What other tools?

Loriannc 07-07-2007 09:57 AM

Southernsky -

When I saw my endocrinologist for the first time before I had my biopsy (who, BTW, was featured in "Orlando" magazine's "Best Doctors 2007" issue) I asked him about diet... more protein, more fiber, what... give me some guidance here... Since this thyroid thing reared it's ugly head about 8 months ago I've packed on 55 lbs and have blown up like a blow fish... He tells me to wait till after we have the biopsy results back and we'll work it all out then. This sounds reasonable to me, so I go on, thinking we're gonna get on track after this. WRONG!!! I come back, he gives me the biopsy results, tells me he's gonna put me on Synthroid to see if it will shrink my thyroid, and to come back in 6 months. I say "Well what about diet?" He tells me (get this!) "I don't deal with obesity issues". EXCUSE ME??? EXCUSE ME??? Last I checked, thyroid issues affect metabolism, which are linked to WEIGHT ISSUES, and blood sugar disorders affect metabolism which are linked to WEIGHT ISSUES and both of these are things that endocrinologists are supposedly dealing with... so where does he get off with "I don't deal with obesity issues" and "I never had much luck with it". Lordy, if he's one of Orlando's best... Houston, we've got a problem. I'm going my own way and doing my own thing, 'cause he sure was no help (of course, when I lose a boatload of weight, he'll wanna score credit for it) When he asks how I did it, my answer will be "There's no point in sharing the information with you... you don't deal in obesity issues, and will obviously have no luck with my program".

CRA 07-08-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl81 (Post 1763467)
What other tools?

The booklet to keep track of your progress, the booklet with the 7 secrets, the wall chart so you can see your progress, the inspirational CD about small steps, big progress.....those tools that come with the program.

Also, I didn't come in here and post how my husband did. He lost 3 pounds and 4 inches total from the arm, thigh, waist and hip.

He didn't lose as many inches as me and I told him I think it is because for those 7 minutes, when she says tense whatever group you are on, I really tense it hard. I figure, I can do anything for 25 second increments especially if it means I am a size smaller in only 2 weeks.

I had some new slacks I just bought that fit me fine and they are now after only 1.5 weeks, too big. I'm taking them back today.

Those jeans that I couldn't even get buttoned before, I reported earlier I got buttoned but were still too tight. Well, I can wear them now.

I have to tell you, after the last year of trying to lose this weight, I am really amazed at the progress. I really haven't changed me diet that much at all.

Just doing the secrets............which I find easy to incorporate into my life.

CRA 07-08-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loriannc (Post 1763648)
Southernsky -

When I saw my endocrinologist for the first time before I had my biopsy (who, BTW, was featured in "Orlando" magazine's "Best Doctors 2007" issue) I asked him about diet... more protein, more fiber, what... give me some guidance here... Since this thyroid thing reared it's ugly head about 8 months ago I've packed on 55 lbs and have blown up like a blow fish... He tells me to wait till after we have the biopsy results back and we'll work it all out then. This sounds reasonable to me, so I go on, thinking we're gonna get on track after this. WRONG!!! I come back, he gives me the biopsy results, tells me he's gonna put me on Synthroid to see if it will shrink my thyroid, and to come back in 6 months. I say "Well what about diet?" He tells me (get this!) "I don't deal with obesity issues". EXCUSE ME??? EXCUSE ME??? Last I checked, thyroid issues affect metabolism, which are linked to WEIGHT ISSUES, and blood sugar disorders affect metabolism which are linked to WEIGHT ISSUES and both of these are things that endocrinologists are supposedly dealing with... so where does he get off with "I don't deal with obesity issues" and "I never had much luck with it". Lordy, if he's one of Orlando's best... Houston, we've got a problem. I'm going my own way and doing my own thing, 'cause he sure was no help (of course, when I lose a boatload of weight, he'll wanna score credit for it) When he asks how I did it, my answer will be "There's no point in sharing the information with you... you don't deal in obesity issues, and will obviously have no luck with my program".

I am no doctor and so do not do anything based on my suggestions, but I had to get off the synthroid and do a more natural thing.

I mean, I was just packing on the weight no matter what else I did after he put me on it.

So getting off the synthroid kept me from gaining more but then I had all this weight to get off from the last year.

I did an alternative thing with some DC's here.

BTW, I have a sister in law who is a doctor and even she says synthroid won't make you put on weight. I told her you have got to be kidding. I have read thousands of reports just like mine where it has. I think the doctors are all in denial because the drug reps give them too many free meals and trips and other perks.

Just my opinion. But I lived it and she didn't.

Loriannc 07-08-2007 06:24 PM

I just started on the Synthroid almost 2 weeks ago, so for me, the jury is still out... but I'll keep what you said in the back of my mind. If you don't mind, would you please PT me and let me know what you did after coming off it... my curiousity is piqued.

southernsky 07-08-2007 11:07 PM

I have been on Synthroid for over 6 months..I hate it..i agree with the term "blow fish" Loriannc..Thats exactly the way i feel!!
And your absolutely right to be annoyed with the Endocrinologist..The Nerve of that guy!!..I thought they took an ethics oath when becoming dr's..they soon fail the "humanity" test after they get a taste of the $$ and the recognition goes to their thick skulls! I am still shocked with what he told you..Stick an "obesity issue" boot up his behind..Its about time we stand up to these dr's..We pay money for their services..and what do we get??..Attitudes, poor management and bad manners!..Its like we bother them, and they dont have time for us..
Does anyone have a good dr?? One that listens and gives good advice..and recomendations..
CRA..could you please offer me your advice on what you did to get off this synthroid? Something natural..

spaceykasey247 07-09-2007 04:23 AM

Good Doctors

they are hard to find! The best doctor i've ever been to is my gynecologist! I love her! Dr. Firpo at Texas Women's Hospital in houston... just in case anyone wants to know.

spaceykasey247 07-09-2007 04:25 AM

Shapely Secrets

If anyone is done with their 7 minute shapely secrets DVDs or VHS tapes I would love to buy them from you, I just can't afford 40 dollars for something that i'm not sure will work, i have to pay for school!! lol. But if someone on here will sell for like fifteen or so... i'd love to take them off your hands.:hug:

AdoAnnie 07-10-2007 11:18 AM

Hi! Today was measuring day and I was a little worried because I was only able to do the 7 minute workout 5 times this week. Last week I had lost 8 3/4 and was SO excited. Soooo....this week I measured and I had lost 71/4 inches. That gives me a total of 16" lost in my first 2 weeks of SS. I REALLY want to start doing the advanced tapes along with the regular one, but girls I am really out of shape and as crazy as this sounds this "motionless" exercise really poops me out. I am still going to try and do it at least a couple of times though.
I too battle hypothyroid and that is when I gained my weight. My son just turned 21 yesterday and when I was 9 months pregnant with him I weighed less than I do now. :( I have had the condition for over a decade and the problem is none of the meds seem to work for me. They seem to make me feel worse or give me acid reflux or all kinds of things. So, right now I am not taking any thyroid meds.
Anyway, I have rattled on here--long story short - I've lost a total of 16" in 2 weeks. (I measure = upper arm, chest, bust, waist, abs, hips, thighs and calves.) I'll let you know how it goes next Tuesday when I measure. Have a GREAT day!

southernsky 07-11-2007 07:46 PM

Good for you AdoAnnie..16"!!

CRA 07-12-2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loriannc (Post 1765186)
I just started on the Synthroid almost 2 weeks ago, so for me, the jury is still out... but I'll keep what you said in the back of my mind. If you don't mind, would you please PT me and let me know what you did after coming off it... my curiousity is piqued.

I don't mind telling everyone. I went to the Vibe Machine.

You can go to www.vibemachine.com to find locations near you. I am no way associated with this except that I love it and it has helped me and friends and relatives of mine on many, many different health issues.

CRA 07-12-2007 12:31 PM

ok, so today was my two week measure and weigh in. I was excited because I wore a skirt and blouse outfit yesterday very comfortably to a business meeting that I could not even get on 2 weeks ago at all. The skirt would not even zip 2 weeks ago.

So, I didn't lose any weight (yet) and my measurements were the same in all areas except lost another 1/4 inch in my bust and waist. So with the 7 inches I lost my first week, that brings me to 7.5 inches lost total so far.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this program and think it is well worth it. I lost a lot of inches my first week and even though not so much this week, my whole body is tightening up and I have less rolls and indentations (if you know what I mean). And I am indeed a full size smaller on the top and bottom as I can wear clothes I haven't been able to wear.

For me, even on days I don't want to do it, I just tell myself, "hey, it is only 7 minutes and look how great you are looking and feeling". That is all I need to think to get me to do the 7 minutes.

So I plan on keeping this up. I am not going to add anything else to the program or do any more. I want to see where I am after another 2 weeks with just this and no other major changes.

CLiving625 07-14-2007 04:39 PM

ok, Whats the secret

Does anyone want to share the secrets with the rest of us? I would love to know about it and can't afford the $40.00 right now. Maybe just a little insight on what to do would be helpful.
;)

jjnana 07-15-2007 11:13 AM

synthroid ugh!!

to Loriannc, I just posted something but you may not see it. I now use armour thyroid instead of synthroid (20 yrs of synthroid UGH!!)I couldn't lose weight before and when I changed to a natural one I lost weight and the fatigue left. Look at Mary Shomann's web site. I really don't know what it is but type in the name.
I looked at shapely secret and I think it is like Life Lift by Rachelle Haines. Abdominal breahing techniques and isometrics.
Anyone who knows about this let me know

Loriannc 07-15-2007 04:08 PM

Thanks jjnana -

I'll check it out!

jjnana 07-15-2007 07:21 PM

shapely secret and thyroid

Adoannie,
How long have you done shapely secret?? I haven't done that yet but have tried raschelle haines lifelift. Type breathing exercise and isometrics. non moving as well. Does it sound like yours?? Her site is Lifelift.com. Let me know if it is the same.
Ok I know this is none of my business, but don't just stop the thyroid med. Especially if you have been taking it a long time. All kinds of side effects happen. reflexes slow down, sometimes vision changes, (mine did) fuzzy thinking just to name a few. Anyway, check out armour thyroid. It saved my life. It addresses both t-3 and t-4 which synthroid does not.synthroid only does t-3 and assumes your body will convert to t-4. Not all do. Mine didn't and my endo told me I was just "menopausal" and to deal with it or find a good psychiatrist!! I found a new internal med dr. I actually went online and typed in top thyroid dr and got a list in my area and found a super one who is russian and understands that sometimes you have to step out and try something else.
Good luck and let me know about the shapely secret.

Loriannc 07-16-2007 07:18 AM

The jury's still out as far as I'm concerned for Synthroid... I just went on it (my first thyroid med) on June 28, so it's way too soon to tell. I have been able to lose 7 pounds since I started it, and I had my TOM during that timeframe too... so we shall see. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of some really good sources of information for thyroid...

iluvshopping107 07-17-2007 03:43 AM

I just ordered this the other day when I saw the infomercial on TV, so I'm hoping that this works for me...I just need something to help me get started :)

NHmomof6 07-19-2007 11:59 AM

hello everyone!
I'm so glad I found this site. I was googling SS and found this link.
I, too, saw the infomercial while suffering with a little insomnia. I fell asleep while watching the food network (go figure) and woke up to the commercial.
I am VERY skeptical, though.

I've never had a weight issue. If anything, I was always TOO skinny.. but I got pregnant two years ago (after the age of 30) and gained over 50 pounds. I have yet to lose all the baby fat. It depresses me.... what happened to the size 5 I used to be? Now I'm squeezing into a size 10, sometimes need a size 12. This isn't me.

I did do weight watchers for a few months and lost about 23 pounds. I loved it... but then I got back into my old eating habits. Didn't have time to pack a lunch for work, didn't have time to make dinner so ordered out, etc. The same excuses over and over again.

I'd love to get back to my point system with the WW. I never went to meetings and just did it on my own. A friend gave me a book and a point slider and I think I did pretty well. But I need to exercise, too.

I've been home for a few weeks on medical leave and I've gained so much weight. I am fed up!

It hit me when I was sitting on the couch with an ENTIRE box of fudge on my lap. What the heck was I thinking????

So... I am really thinking about buying these DVDs but I need to stick with the WW diet and do this in order to reach my goal. I'm starting small. I'll make a 10 lb goal and when I reach that, I'll make another goal.

Good luck to everyone!

defensa24 07-20-2007 09:44 AM

Tell us the SECRET!

Ok, well after reading every single reply to this thread Im convinced that Shapely Secrets actually works if you put all you got into it...;)
But I cant afford to actually buy the product right this minute.
And as I can see, many of you all have already bought this product so why now let us in on the secret?!?!?!?!
:^:Please?

preacherlaura 07-20-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorilou531 (Post 1670903)
Well, it's been over a week and no change. It feels like it is working when you are doing the exercises, but I am exactly the same measurements as before I started. I am a little discouraged too b/c I have gained instead of losing. I am going to keep trying though!!

...remember that you may be gaining weight because of increased muscle mass. What matters in this program is loss of inches...not weight loss right away...you may be gaining weight because the isometrics are causing you to build muscle mass.....I would give it some more time....for only 7 minutes a day I was really skeptical too....but doing the diet and the exercise together....along with a little cardio (taking my dog for a walk everyday)....I have already seen some pretty great results....don't give up yet! :)

CRA 07-21-2007 09:44 AM

ok, so I've been so busy, I didn't post at my three week measure and weigh in but here I am a few days later.

By measuring, I lost about another quarter inch in each area, but I am seeing such a difference in my body and how clothes fit me now.

The flabby part under my arms is all but gone and the 2 inch roll I had over my jeans in my middle is almost totally gone. I can wear a whole size smaller now and I even squeezed into something 2 sizes smaller than where I started 3 weeks ago although I couldn't comfortably wear it yet.

Thank goodness that this only takes 7 minutes because on several of the days I didn't want to do it and it was only because it was 7 minutes that I did.

I haven't actually lost any weight but I don't care because I'm getting smaller and am much more tone and flexible and feel good.

My husband has lost a total of 6 pounds and also has lost inches.

As for telling anyone the secrets, I don't think I could really describe the exercises well enough without you seeing them for yourself.

Also, for me, it is the whole package, not just the exercises. She says things and gives you guidance in simple practical terms, not really big changes to make that I know I would never stick to.

So, I'm really happy with this and will keep doing it every day.

AdoAnnie 07-23-2007 01:56 PM

Hi, haven't posted in awhile--I have been sick--(who gets sick in the summer ????) Anyway, haven't been up to do doing the exercise too much, but with just the few days that I have been able to do it I've lost another
1 1/2 inches total all over in the areas that I measure. About a 1/4 inch in most places -- 1/2 inch in chest. That puts me up to 17 1/2 inches. I am hoping to get back into it full time again. I leave on vacation the middle of August and it would be nice to see more inches gone by then. I don't weigh myself -- can't stand the BIG number, but the fact that my clothes are getting looser and my tape measure numbers are getting smaller makes me happy!
jnana, thanks for the info on the thyroid stuff. I know I am stupid for not doing the meds and will check into what you said. Take care!

alleneaglechic 07-26-2007 12:20 AM

Hey!

I just ordered Shapely Secrets like 5 minutes ago... and I was just wondering if later on I should order some of the more advanced videos, just stick with the original basics, or does it really matter as long as you're actually doing the exercise?!?

Wish me luck! I'll update once and IF i start seeing results... but the package won't get here for about 2 weeks.

mommyto3 07-26-2007 09:21 PM

You've convinced me too! I just ordered it as well! I'm hoping to see results since there is very little I can do thanks to a very bad knee.:)

PolkadotManda 07-29-2007 01:21 AM

I'm new here, I just though I'd come in and tell everyone my results with Shapely Secrets so far, I started a little over two weeks ago, and I have lost a total of 22 inches, and on Friday I bought a new dress for a party 2 sizes smaller than I typically wear! I was pretty shocked as I'm only doing the exercises and drinking a TON of water, I haven't really changed my eating habits dramatically, but its working! :) Good Luck everyone! I hope it works for you too!

mommyto3 07-29-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolkadotManda (Post 1794279)
I'm new here, I just though I'd come in and tell everyone my results with Shapely Secrets so far, I started a little over two weeks ago, and I have lost a total of 22 inches, and on Friday I bought a new dress for a party 2 sizes smaller than I typically wear! I was pretty shocked as I'm only doing the exercises and drinking a TON of water, I haven't really changed my eating habits dramatically, but its working! :) Good Luck everyone! I hope it works for you too!

That's so GREAT!! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait for mine to arrive!!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...atulations.gif

AdoAnnie 07-31-2007 12:23 PM

Hi Guys! Logging in with my latest measuring results. I have been doing SS for a month and have had some good results. Especially considering that for awhile I wasn't getting in the exercise. I have not changed anything else in the way that I am doing things -- diet etc. Here are my 1 month results---

Upper Chest - 3 inches
Bust - 1 3/4 inches
Upper Arm - 1 inch
Wrist - 1/2 inch
Waist - 3 inches
Abs - 3 3/4
Hips - 2 inches
Thighs - 1 inch
Knees - 1/2 inch
Calves - 1 inch
Ankles - 3/4 inch

(I measure all of the places they used to measure me at Diet Center a million years ago.) Only those numbers were MUCH smaller back then!;)

Anyway I did the math (doubling for each arm/leg measurement each time)
and it comes out to 22 inches in a month. :carrot: Wish it was more, but it is a heck of a start. I am going to try to get in the upper and lower videos this week too. Our vacation is just 2 weeks away. Hope everyone has a great week!