Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2001, 10:12 AM   #31  

Default Thank you Meme

That was awesome!!!!Thanks Meme Mima
Old 08-22-2001, 10:13 AM   #32  

Hi Mima...you are very welcome. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Old 08-22-2001, 10:14 AM   #33  

Default Thanks Joanne

Thanks for the well wishes you guys-Mima
Old 08-22-2001, 10:48 AM   #34  

Mima, have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday!!!!! If we were all in the same place, it would be wonderful to go out for lunch.

Anne
Old 08-23-2001, 04:11 AM   #35  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2001, 04:19 AM   #36  

Started Physical Therapy today...........
and I'm supposed to limit my typing and since I can't type one handed like some.
I will be reading and maybe checking in with a brief but warm hello when I can! Maybe just a picture :wink: This is gonna be a long road, not just my elbow that has the problems but my
neck, shoulder blade, shoulder and rib cage all on my left side. He is doing work
on all areas to retsore range of motion I have lost(didn't even know), and
promote healing. Seems the elow takes the brunt of things when the rest is out
of sinc! I knew I had pain on my whole left side, but was just living with it! I can't
even go to my water class cause the movement in the water will be too much
for the arm right now! So...I went to the craft mall after therapy to cheer me up
and get some exercise in and found some good deals too! Bought Dh some
cookies and they looked so good I had to have one and almost two.. but put
them in the freezer instead! ( They were very thin choc. chip cookies with a
cream filling!)

Also I'm supposed to ice and not heat, boy is my doc stupid! He should have know that..I thought that but ice didn't feel the best so I took his advice and used heat!

Last edited by Candicej; 08-23-2001 at 04:22 AM.
Old 08-23-2001, 06:02 AM   #37  

Default hi

Thanks Candyce and Happy!!I really had a nice day yesterday-lots of well wishes . My girlfriend never remembered she said she'd take me out and I didn't remind her. Don't know if I'll say something.She has sleep apnea and a lousy memory also.My daughter took me to lunch along with a nice present and a crisis. She and her boyfriend are not getting along and she uses me to vent. I guess I'm afraid she will want to move back into my small condo and ordered life. Candyce-hope your therapy works-I know about pain that you don't know you have because you are so used to it. I'm going to the chiro today and hope he can help the TMJ which really isn't too bad.Fibro seems to need a place to settle in. Couldn't sleep this am-when Suzanne tells me things late-it disturbs my peace. Have a good day everyone.Mima
Old 08-23-2001, 09:25 AM   #38  

Default Hey

Hey There- I am glad you had a nice birthday Mima... I know what you mean about grown children moving back in . We let our son do that too. It got to the point where we couldn't stand each other. When he found his house and moved out I said never again. I love him to death but it does not work after they are grown.
I hope the therepy works Candice. It sounds like you really needed it.
Hello Memetoo, Happy Canuk.
I know most of you are waiting for some cool weather as we are. We are going to take our Great nephew to the beach today. That should be interesting. He is a good kid ,but , I know he would rather go with someone younger. His mother won't let him go with the car and she has a husband who was in th ER last night with his back out. She wants him to at least see the beach before they go back home. Poor kid got stuck with us. I guess I better get the lead out.
See you all later. Joanne
Old 08-23-2001, 04:18 PM   #39  

Going to new thread.
Closed Thread