Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 01-06-2005, 10:43 AM   #151  

Default What type of creamer?

Hello, Happy New Year! I use alot of cream in my coffee it`s the one thing I really enjoy, I ususally use coffee-mate low carb could I be using something better? No, I don`t measure and I know I should. Yesterday at Staff Meeting one of the gals brought in all the goodies she received for Christmas chocolates and candied popcorn you name it, it was there! that was very hard on me, only took a small piece of the popcorn.......Thanks for listening.
Meadowlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 02:22 PM   #152  

Smile hi

well i am really in a funk. christmas was wonderful but i am really struggling now. i got stuff put away and gave the last candy i found to a co workers kids. been having car troubles that doesn't help. just got to get rid of the fat head. i have one also deb.

crime girl hi.
loofa way to go
hi rossetta . rosey and meadowlark. joanne. donna where are you? and anyone i missed.

we can do this it is a new year. thanks for being here. it helps to know you're not alone. pat
paperdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 08:05 PM   #153  

Cool

Loofah - we need some of what your have - motivation. Congratulations for staying on track.
Deb - 205! I had a 180 last week and freaked. Maybe we should start with some exercise - a little walking may make us feel better and more motivated to cut the food. I'm going to aim for that this weekend since some of my orthopedic problems have been alleviated for the moment.
Hi, Pat.
Meadow, I drink tea and use 2% milk. Cream is better for coffee. (I use whipping cream when I have decaf coffee, which is high fat, but low carb.) What about mocha mix or some other like product that's found in the dairy case?
sapphire9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 08:26 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 280/275/150

Height: 5' 4"

Just a quick post to say having construction done on house so not been here: but, thinking of you. They are working on my kitchen floor so I have to stay out of there.
Not sure what I weigh;but, don't feel bloated so hopeful.
Try to get back soon, Have a slim day.
Carol
oldwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 10:38 AM   #155  

Just To Say I'm Starting #4 Getting Toooo Long.
Deb
2round is offline   Reply With Quote