Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 05-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #1  

Default Fruits during I Quit Sugar

While i am on i quit sugar mode what kind of fruits am i allowed to eat to beat the sugar cravings
fatwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:07 AM   #2  

Naturally all fruits have sugar but they are important...you can either have an orange, apple, pears.
If you are on weight loss journey please avoid banana...or try to have lesser quantity of it.
ReeShiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 03:26 PM   #3  

I have struggled with a sugar addiction for quite some time now, and quitting cold turkey only seems to cause me to want sugar more, and I cave to my cravings only hours later. It's getting to the point that I can't seem to go 24 hours without a candy bar. I am wondering if anyone has a step by step guide that will walk me through a process for quitting sugar that offers real, Nox Vidmate VLC lasting results. Thanks.

Last edited by amelbeabk; 02-25-2022 at 04:10 PM.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 60 kg/ 57/ 53

Height: 157 cm

Thumbs up

To struggle with sugar addiction, I eat bananas, pears, grapes and strawberries, it helps and healthier
ErinKeegan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:10 AM   #5  

That’s a great approach. Eating fruits is an excellent way to satisfy your sweet tooth while cutting back on added sugars. Fruits provide natural sugars along with essential vitamins and fiber. Keep enjoying those delicious fruits as a healthier alternative.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote