Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 10:06 AM   #31  

Angry To start your day

I hope both of you have a great day! See you sometime tomorrow.

Never Anger Your Nurse

A bigshot business man had to spend a couple of days in the hospital.

He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his employees. None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him.

The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She walked into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."

After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry, the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."

This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind.

After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"

She leaves the door to his room open on her way out. He curses under his breath as he hears people walking past his door, laughing. After almost an hour, the man's doctor comes into the room.

"What's going on here?" asked the doctor.

Angrily, the man answers, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken before?"

After a pause, the doctor replies, "Yes, but never with a daffodil!"
Old 07-22-2003, 05:01 PM   #32  

That's a good one!! I've seen people that could use that!

Enjoy your trip & will be waiting to hear how it went.

We had some terrible storms this morning!! Got a pretty evening, though. My step-dad had trouble, & I had to take him to the ER. So, I didn't have a day of rest after all. I'm glad he got relief, though. He really was hurting!

Silk....hope your day is going good.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:57 PM   #33  

Hi Angel, I am glad to hear that you are home and all went well. I am exhaused from having the little one all day. He is very busy but lovable.

We have 4 grandchildren 2 girls and 2 boys from the age of 2 to 12 years old.

We listed moms house on Monday and there are people coming to see it tomorrow so maybe it will sell right away.

I look forward to your messages and to your graphics, I found the site but I still have not figured out how to add them to my message.

I will try to change my thread again but I am not very good at this.

Take care
Silk
Closed Thread