Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #31  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Hi ladies

Just a quick drop by as it is very late here but wanted to fill you in on how things were going on. Was contacted by the MS nurses and because I have not had any previous attacks in 9 years I will just have to ride this one out. Though if I get any more symptoms to contact them and let them know.

Going off on a different tangent I think I have just heard my DH switch off so I will have to end up saving this and posting in the morning. (He has just gone to bed about 10 minutes ago.)

I have been really lucky healthwise regarding my MS when you see other MSer's struggle with attacks after attacks. This has been my first in 9 years so I have been so fortunate. Though it is very scary after all this time to experience these symptoms after such a long period of time of being stable and detiorating slowly. In the beginning when I was initially diagnosed with MS I had problems very similar to these with altered sensations in different parts of my body. I hope this does not go down the same route as that was a difficult time to stay positive as you could see no end in sight at the time.

Time for bed for me as I am absolutely shattered been rather busy today and yesterday. Nightie Nightie Ladies
Old 05-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #32  
MSer living healthy

Hi ladies

Well back twice in one day lol after my dh pc switched off last night. We are linked up together with the internet.

Thanks for keeping the thread going whilst I have been away. Tomorrow mum and dad are going to go home as Dad now can drive as it is a month since the heart attack. It has been a busy time I have enjoyed having them but as we all know having guests make you tired. Mum has been here nearly a month and dad has been here over 2 weeks. We had them come to stay with us so that we could take them out and about if they wanted to.

ROSEBUD :~ Sorry to hear that your legs are swelling up. Though you are doing the right thing by elevating them as much as possible. I hope you feel better soon. It must make walking difficult and painful to boot. My dh is spending time playing some of the games on the pc he loves to play them till he gets to the end he hates to be beaten by them. So hence plays hours and hours at them.

I have been to the tank today for my treatment so feel a little better at the minute though tired but that is normal.

Time for me to go as we are going out soon. Bye bye ladies and take care.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #33  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HELLO LADIES ~ we had beautiful sunshine yesterday, perfect for going shopping. DH took the car back to the garage to get that window fixed (we had already paid them to fix it for the certification); but the young mechanic couldn't figure it out.

So DH took a look at it when he got home and between us, we figured it out; DH said when he took it apart it worked, so I thought that maybe when the mechanic put it back together something went wrong, and sure enuff that's what it was. DH found that the seals were too tight so the window didn't have free motion; anyhow, it's all fixed for now!!! Yeah!

PURPLE ~ glad to see that you are feeling better and going to weather this episode out; the unknown can be harder than the known sometimes. Will continue to pray that this setback won't last too long. DH only uses the games, so I am going to set up my backup PC for him and load in some games for him to play; unfortunately, he may have lost a few games that came with that PC.

HI TO VAL ~ hope you had a nice trip and good week too!

DH just lit up a bonfire so I'm gonna go watch it for a while; they are expecting rain here all weekend so gotta have it tonight. I'll come back and post later ... take care ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-16-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:01 AM   #34  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

I made it back home in one piece. traffic in edmonton was bad today.. but winnipeg traffic was good... and turbulence was only bad on my second flight.... the trip out last weekend was B R U T A L ... even my west jet flight left my stomach in my throat.

i'll come back and catch up soon. happy weekend
Old 05-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #35  
Rosebud

HELLO LADIES ~ WHY did they put the May 24th long weekend a whole week early??? Many people didn't even bother going to their cottages this weekend. It's a long weekend in Canada, but we just stayed home as it has been raining and cold. Today, we did get a tiny bit of sun and partial rainbow late this afternoon ... very pretty!

Was on the phone a lot the last couple of days; my sister had to have emergency surgery on her lower abdomen for a large abcess; poor thing suffering a lot of pain; we are praying like crazy and sent out prayers to a bunch of prayer groups as it will take a while to heal. I also found out she has a 'leaking heart valve' or 'regurgitating valve' that they want to keep an eye on, so they have her on massive antibiotics for infection to protect her heart and speed up recovery too.

VAL ~ GLAD you had such a fun trip, but sorry about the transportation; too bad they can't fix that part. Have a nice, long weekend too; now you'll have to rest after your traveling.

PURPLE ~ HANG in there girl; gotcha in my sight (prayers) for a quick recovery of your symptoms. You've done so well with your weight loss; you have lots to be proud of; and we're so glad your DAD feels well enuff to go home again!!!

We spent most of the day moving and setting up another PC for DH today; now I have to spend hours setting everything up inside too. So, take good care ladies, and have a great weekend, your friend ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-18-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:12 AM   #36  
MSer living healthy

Hi Ladies

Well the weather today does not know what it wants to do, one minute it is cloudy the next sunny. Though we have had no rain as yet.

Mum and Dad have gone back home on Friday so the house seems bare without them there. Our dog Rizzie has been sleeping lots since they left as he was like a kid when they were here up at the crack of dawn thinking that they would be up any minute now, not daring to go to sleep in case he missed something. So now he is shattered after a month of those antics. Normally you can not prise him out of the bed in the morning so many times we are up before him as he does not budge if he thinks it is not time to get up.

On Friday I saw something a little special I was in the car park of a pub and looked up and saw flying 2 Lancaster bombers from WW2 they look magnificent and have 4 propellers on them. They were doing a special flight over several parts of England that day.

We both went out last night to friends for a meal at their house then played our usual games. Firstly cards and then on to 12 spot dominoes oh boy was I in bad form picked up such rubbish Though nevertheless had a great time playing those games. It was a nice way to wind down after the last few weeks.

No improvement on the numb legs at present so still remain wobbly on those like I have had one or two over the eight Just shortly finished stewing some rhubarb which we are having for tonights tea and I am really looking forward to that. I am rather like stewed fruit to say the least.

Going on 2 trips this week for my BIL first being on Monday and the next being on Friday. One is to Chester and the other is to Gwen in Wales. The one to Wales is our longest journey of approximately 3 hours. Though we have a great break the other side going to have a bite to eat and then going to the park to stretch our legs and let Rizzie burn off some steam. I have already made sandwiches for tomorrow and some healthy snacks to take with us.

ROSEBUD :~ Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement. I feel more positive today about the whole thing. I think watching a programme which is about a group of disabled youngsters aged from 16 to 25. They have a variety of disabilities from deafness, cerebral palsy, amputees and dyspraxia. They are undertaking a journey over the Andes and working together they are doing it. Their courage and spirit is amazing. This is the 3rd time that the team leader an ex SAS soldier has lead a group of disabled youngsters over what appears an impossible expedition. This programme shows you that just because you were born or life events made you disabled you are able to achieve great things. It is great at putting disability in a positive light which can only be a good thing. So the programme gave me a good kick up the proverbial and stopped me feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks so much for keeping the board going in my absence you have been wonderful and your prayers and encouragement have been invaluable. I am sorry to hear that your sister has had emergency surgery I hope that all goes well and wish her a speedy recovery.

VAL:~ Welcome back after your trip. I have only once had a flight like you described and the air turbulence was awful. So I understand the bit about stomach in your mouth.

I hope you are well and are managing to get some time to recuperate and recharge those batteries.

Must go and make a drink my mouth feels "like the bottom of a budgie cage" Catch up with you all soon

Last edited by purpleorc; 05-18-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #37  
Rosebud

HEY LADIES ~ we just stayed home today and took it easy. We were gonna go for a drive, but it was *** snowing *** on and off today; thankfully, it all melted as it hit the ground and didn't stick around. I actually don't mind the cooler spring, but some people don't like it.

PURPLE ~ Thanks for reminding me about the rhubarb; I don't know if it is ready here yet; my Dad has some on his farm so we want to go raid it and put some down in the freezer too. I love stewed rhubarb too; one of my favorites is cherry/rhubarb pie, but can only have that as a rare treat.

That show about the soldier taking the disabled kids on a long trek sounds fabulous; wish we had good shows on like that. Most of the stuff over here is just trash and more trash; so we hardly ever even have the telly on these days. And I don't know what's wrong with our radio: lately all we can get is one hard rock station and one that constantly talks about death in between songs (constant preaching about how to avoid dying). Geepers, I just want to listen to the music; bring back the commercials, please ...

I like games too; last summer, I picked up HORSESHOES and maybe will get BOCCI this year. DH tried a game called POOR MAN'S GOLF; it's a homemade game and looks like a lot of fun. I'm trying to get him to make one for us for when family and friends come to visit this summer. We also have ring toss, but I'm not too sure of the rules ~ haha!

VAL ~ hope you are feeling OK after your trip; yes, I went to Mexico when I was sixteen and did experience the pressure thing esp in the ears.

WELL, we had nice roasted chicken tonight (pieces this time) with sweet potatoes, long green beans, turnip, carrots, celery, onions, and red new potatoes. I made DH an apple bread pudding (with w/w bread) with raisins, putting in much less sugar though: I thought it turned out pretty good myself (hadn't had that in years). I had mine as my snack tonight: yummy!!!

WELL, if the weather is good enuff tomorrow, I might start my salad garden with a bit of lettuce, radishes, onion sets, and spinach; all these plants can tolerate some cold, so I'll get a head start. DH set me up two more drum gardens so I don't have to bend over too much this year; I love them as they are so handy.

HOPE you ladies all have a great week coming up too. Prayers for good trips for you this week PURPLE; so take good care of yourselves, your friend ROSEBUD
Old 05-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #38  
MSer living healthy

Hi Ladies

Was coming to put a post on here yesterday but my pc had other ideas as it would not let me connect to the internet. By the time my dh had fixed it for me it was too late for me to consider posting on here. Not sure why I had not touched anything I shouldn't For starts my internet security had blocked all and also he ended up making a new connection to the internet. So I think my pc had a gremlin in the works well that the story I am sticking too Though thankfully it is up and working now

The trip went well yesterday to Chester and dh stopped very regular for me to stretch my legs so I felt OK after the trip. We found both the customers places easily as well. Mine you we were looking for a pubs so that made it easy as signs tend to be big.

ROSEBUD :~ Here in the UK when you own a television set then you must have a licence for either a colour or black and white. There is a van that can detect if you have a television and do not have a licence. There is a hefty fine for having a television and not having a licence. It cost $271.23 for a colour licence and $91.42 for a black and white licence. This then goes to the one television station called the BBC (British Brocasting Corporation) and they make television programmes with this. On the BBC they do not show advertistments so hence they raise funds by this licence. There is no way out of paying for a licence even if you do not watch this station. We have 5 stations in all on television if you want anymore then you pay for cable or satellite. Three of the other stations fund their programmes by advertistments. Though the BBC do have some excellent documentaries such as No boundaries over the Andes. I think as they are spending public money they are of a good quality. Another programme from the BBC at the minute is called Wild China and that is a documentary in several parts showing the diverse plants and flowers and also wild life many of which is unique to China. It is amazing the footage they must have spent so much time just filming one shot let alone the entire programme.

Your meal that you had last night sounds rather nice especially the apple bread Sounds like you are going to be busy in the garden planting the new season of crops.

Best get my body into gear as I am suppose to be going out to lunch with my BIL at 12 noon and I am not ready yet. I can not have my dh beating me to get ready bye ladies and take care.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:46 PM   #39  
Rosebud

HELLO CHICKIES ~ I was gonna post yesterday too, but by the time I came here, it was getting late and I started to fall asleep at the helm, so-to-speak; haha! We ended up having snow all day yesterday and woke up to some on our green grass this morning. Then the sun came out, so I thought 'goodie, I'll get some laundry on the line'. Well, got a blanket out there, and by the time the second load was ready, it was snowing again ...

ANYHOW, I just left the blanket on there and it did dry by late afternoon; and I had to dry the rest in the dryer. Well, at least it all melted, so it's all gone. Fed my birdies and we did a good clean up today: floors and such. I transcribed and edited some songs yesterday and today; that takes up a lot of time, but I love it.

We had a lovely dinner of steak (DH had a pork chop) with my favorite mushrooms and onions with a few leftover veggies, plus asparagus tips, mixed rice, and coleslaw with cukes; and I was stuffed!!! I made sure to make lots so I could have some leftover for my lunch tomorrow (Amanda's idea). This is one of my most favorite meals and when the warm weather comes we have it at least once a week.

PURPLE ~ glad you had a great trip; sorry about the PC problems. We had some here too, but I have the spare PC up and running for DH now; I still have a few more games to download for him that this machine can take as it has more memory than the old one. DH says that it is much faster and more challenging for him; good, that'll keep him busy ... hehe!

Gee, I don't like that telly system you have; that's a high price just to be able to use your TV. DH would toss the telly. We don't pay for the few channels on the basic TV; but if you want more you have to pay for cable or satellite. We don't have that becuz we don't watch TV enuff to warrant the high cost of it. I'm glad that we can at least get something from the net and the government stations, esp in a emergency.

We only have dial-up internet, but a friend was saying that if we had high-speed (which costs more), we could get some programs on the PC. But they're not doing anymore high-speed connections for awhile, so we were told, but we're not sure why; seems odd to me ...

NIKO is getting bigger; I think it's all that Alpo and Puppy Chow with its mega-vitamins. So much for a small dog , not so! Well, he's learning his lessons pretty good but you still have to watch him as he likes to get into things. He keeps us hopping, but that's OK; he had a couple of puppy tantrums, but that seems to be gone now. I think when all is said and done that we'll have a good buddy.

DH isn't happy to learn that he's a 'SHEDDER' as his job is to vacuum the livingroom rug. Our girls were non-shedders, so this is going to be an adjustment. DH had to clean the rug twice today as it's shedding season (spring time); he wasn't a happy camper this morning, but he took it in stride considering.

Let's see, we wanted a small, quiet, meek, non-shedding new puppy; and we got a big, noisy, shedding, obstinate, teenager puppyish-dog! LOL! Yah, just what we wanted ... hahaha on us! I told DH you can just thank your friends once more (cuz that's what he did when they brought him and for days later).

PS ~ I also told DH 'well, you always wanted a son, so there you go; and he's just what I would have expected too ... a little rascal!' Hehe ...

VAL ~ hope you are having a good week back at work; and it's getting very near to that closing date for the house. You must be getting very excited about it. Hope you are feeling well.

ANYWAYS ~ this is getting long, better get off here. DH has to go to the city tomorrow to take some friends to the hospital for tests again and then again next week too; they are keeping him busy. Take good care ladies, from your friend ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-20-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:22 AM   #40  
MSer living healthy

Good morning Ladies and hi

It seem so strange to hear that snow is still falling as we do not get any at this time of year and we have managed to eat outside on a couple of occasions. There is something rather nice about dinning el fresco. This weekend is a bank holiday one as it is a public holiday on Monday. Once upon a time the only people really who worked public holidays were the emergency services. Though now not so many get the opportunity for a day off they get a day in lieu. The kids also break up this Friday for just over a week.

Had a rather nice lunch yesterday with my BIL it was so nice to catch up with him and have a bit of a chin wag. Today is my weekly shopping day so last night I prepared my shopping list which I inevitably forget then have to try and remember what I put on it.

ROSEBUD :~Yes my dog is a shedder to but fortunately it is not so visable on my carpet so I do not have to hoover twice a day. Every couple of days or so. Though I think sometimes when I hoover it is a competition between the dog and me which hoovers up the most hairs . With me being very long haired any hairs lost is very apparent when it goes up the hoover. I have a dyson hoover so I can see everything that goes up the hoover as it as a clear cylinder where all the bits go instead of the traditional bag.

When we both had the internet in the beginning we had dial up though now with deals here in the UK you can get broadband very reasonable. So we have had one of those deals and overtime we have had free upgrade to a bigger speed. With the bigger speed I have now joined on and linked up and made a network with my husbands pc. So we share the same internet like firms do but on a much smaller scale

Yes feeding our dog is rather expensive I think manufactors of the food have us over a barrel they know we have to feed them so hence can charge what they like.

I am going to have to go and get dressed now I am sitting here in my night clothes having just had my breakfast. Hi to VAL Bye ladies catch up with you soon and take care
Old 05-21-2008, 10:51 PM   #41  
Rosebud

HI LADIES ~ We had rain on and off today until the evening. DH had a good trip to the city taking friends to the clinic there and got a part for our car that had been recalled from the dealership, while he was waiting for them. I spent the morning doing my regular chores until I got a last minute call from our landlord that she is bringing yet another real estate agent to see the building we live in, so everyone in the building is running around spiffing things up for tomorrow.

WE already had plans to go to town tomorrow morning, but we should be back in time, I think. Hope this is the last time becuz this is the third time she has brought and/or sent agents over the last couple of years. It's a very strange situation really.

ANYWAYS, I did some tidying up and dusting in every room; and DH lifted some heavy things for me when he got home. Our place looks pretty good most of the time anyways, but when someone is traipsing strangers through your home, you want it to look esp nice and orderly; well, at least I do ~ LOL!

Well, I just had some leftovers for dinner; just as yummy and healthy as for yesterday. The day goes by pretty fast when you're busy, but that's Ok too. I'm glad we had most of the spring cleaning done already ~ LOL! I hope we get some better weather soon.

PURPLE ~ glad you had a nice lunch out today. You sound in good spirits. NIKO's hair is shedding more right now than when he first came: I hope this will only happen once a year. DH gave him a really good brush over this morning before he left. I give him one every other day or so, but we'll do it daily until the shedding is finished; good thing he likes it a lot.

Each day, NIKO is getting better and better. I scraped my leg again (the third time in the last week or so) on my rocking chair, and he was very upset for me and knew exactly where and what had happened: how funny and intuitive?

DH took the chair outside and used his grinding disk to round off both the bottom rungs taking off the sharp edges. I hope this is the last scrape I get cuz once in 2005, I got a bad infection in my leg from just a scrape; and man, do they sting! I am glad that DH is so handy; he felt terrible when he realized this was the third time I had cut myself on it. I love my rocking chair, so I was glad that he was able to fix it.

ANYHOW ~ that's all the news for here today; been a busy week for us. VAL ~ hope you are feeling well and having a good week too. Take good care, your friend ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-21-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #42  
MSer living healthy

Hi Ladies

Glad the site is back up after techical difficulties. I will go and find my post that I prepared earlier to pop in here. Apparently they had to reset to an earlier day so post made recently have unfortunately been lost. Glad I came on very early this morning and read your posts whilst I was having my breakfast. Though I did not have time to post at that unearthly hour
Old 06-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #43  
MSer living healthy

Hi Ladies

I am at present typing this post at the minute on to a word pad as 3fc site is down for repairs so I will post it as soon as it is up and running. I did quickly read through the posts before the site went down.

Well was up at the crack of dawn today at 4.15am to say it was a struggle was an understatement. I am not a morning person any longer and to think that I regularly got up at this time in the morning when I was on the early shift. We set off at 5am to Wales and were back to DH work unit for 11.30am. We had a short break at a supermarket for a coffee stop and to stretch my legs. I had brought some coffee along in flasks but such a long journey like that not enough I am afraid. I did use to have the large vacuum flasks but I can no longer lift them so we have smaller ones that I can manage. We also stopped at a service station that we know has some excellent areas for our pooch. So he got a good run around and chased his ball like mad. He was has happy as Larry doing that. He is extremely good on journeys and is no bother what so ever. I just have to pack his lead and water plus make sure I have some pooper scooper bags. If we are on a very long journey I prepare some food for him like cooked chicken. Just enough to tide him over so he is not famished. On returning we had a spot of lunch in the pub near the work unit and then made our way home. I had all intentions of going to bed this afternoon but I was not so tired on returning. I guess I will be flagging very early this evening with not having a sleep.

It was a lovely journey to Wales the weather there was glorious and made the green countryside look very pretty indeed. Initially it was very misty due to the heavy dew on the ground but that soon cleared. The signs when you enter Wales are in both English and Welsh. I am not sure if you have ever seen written Welsh but to me it looks a very difficult language to learn as letters go together that you would not dream of putting together to form a word. For example this is a few phrases in Welsh to show you what I mean
prynhawn da …. Good afternoon
Diolch yn fawr iawn … thanks very much

In the North of Wales it also has the longest place name in the world and I can not even pronounce most of it except the very beginning and the very end bit (Llanfairpwllgwygyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-Ilanytysiliogogogoch) I think I have spelt it right. It translates in English to “The church of St.Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees hear the rapid whirlpool by St Tysilo’s of the red cave”

I have been watching a programme about a man called Ray Mears who shows you bush techniques for different places all over the world. He loves to learn things from the indigenous people of that area especially how to make fire the traditional way rather than the modern way of matches. He shows you different plants which are edible or poisonous along the way. He did one programme on rowing down the trade route taken by the voyagers in Canada he had a traditional type boat and was joined by someone who was an excellent canoeist and loved that area too. It was beautiful to see the beaver in its natural habitat and the moose. These are creatures we do not have in the UK.

ROSEBUD Thanks for the site for the snacks around 100 – 150 calories. Someone also suggested this site in another thread for low carbohydrate recipes. If you look around at the site they have a few recipes that come in at around that mark per serving. http://genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html It is also nice as there are some baking type recipes so when I get the urge to go in the kitchen to do some I know I can choose these sorts of recipes. Another site that I love is http://greenlitebites.com/ I have found some nice recipes on here and if you search around there is some that pan in around 150. Plus there are some nice food ideas to try and I have cooked one or two of them. One thing I like it is by a lady who has travelled and is travelling the same journey as us trying to become healthier and lose weight. She knows the struggle so has made yummy food so that we do not have to eat like “rabbits”.

I have also at times frozen fruit of different sorts in bite size pieces and rolled them in sugar free jelly crystals of my choice (usually strawberry or black currant) before popping them in the freezer.

Sugar free jelly with a low fat or fat free 200g yogurt mixed in with hand mixer to make a moose type dessert perfect for those sweet tooth moments. (I choose yogurt to match the jelly or just have a plain or vanilla one) This comes in around. This come in at 140 or there abouts for the whole thing I normally divide into 4 portions so only 35 calories then. Another version of this is using evaporated milk or tip top (that is what I use as it has way less calories) I had 200g again to the half pint of cooled down sugar free jelly and just stir in till mixed throughly. I divide into 4 portions and it comes in at around 58 calories then.

Put fruit at the bottom of individual dishes of your choice. With sugar free jelly made the jelly per normal with half pint of water and let that cool right down. Top up the cooled jelly with half pint of diet lemonade stir this very slightly and pour over your fruit when you eat this it will be slightly sparkling as you bite into the fruit. It depends on what fruit you use to how many calories it turns out to be but it is low never the less and good for those sweet tooth moments.

If you find a plain yogurt or crème fresh or framage frais and add sweetener to this and vanilla essence to taste and this is excellent topping to tinned or fresh fruit. For me it is a great way of getting in calcium as I am not a milk lover. So try to have one yogurt at least a day and small amount on my cereal in the morning.

Take time to look round your supermarkets and see if there are any low calorie things. That is how I found popcorn and rice cakes all less than 100 calories.

Another good one is egg white omelette with sautéed vegetables of your choice. Oh boy do I find this filling as the egg whites are protein so fills you up.

I hope my information is useful, it is only what I have gleaned myself in the last year or so as I wanted to be armed and turn my life around. Though more importantly it has to be something I could continue for life rather than till the weight has gone. Otherwise the weight will come back on and a heap more pounds too
Looking as though I am writing a novel here, so I will save this until the site is up and running. When I checked a moment ago it was still down and repairs still being done. I know web sites are fickle things so can be tricky to do and will take a wee bit of time and patience on my part Bye for now and take care ladies till next time

Last edited by purpleorc; 06-06-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #44  
Rosebud

NOW HERE THIS ~ we are on the move again ...

STOP!!! DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE ...

Please go to the new PHYSICAL CHALLENGES JUNE'S MONTHLY THREAD #010 -- see you there ... and thanx!

ROSEBUD
Old 06-07-2008, 06:20 AM   #45  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Just closing and dropping this thread . . . again . . .
Closed Thread