Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 08:14 AM   #31  

Default Hi

Yeah-we finally got out. Went to the flea market and to dinner at Mike's and then we watched the Olympic parade. Tonight we babysit so Mike and jill can go out for their anniversary-if they can agree on where they are going. They have these petty squabbles-I leave. Anyhow, Brad has to lift little Mike into bed-he weighs 50 lbs, Alison will stay up til her parents come home-We will get a movie. Anne, My daughter got a silver CRV but I vote for red so everyone can see you coming. Ally, my daughter is on Prozac and I wish she had taken it 5 years ago -she has such mood swings.She fights weight no matter what. Hey everyone else. It's cloudy today but warm. Have a good weekend everyone-my fibro is brutal!!!Probably from the ravioli-Own food tonight. Mima Yikes-I thought I lost the post!!!
Old 02-09-2002, 01:09 PM   #32  

Meme....Adderal is the newest derivative of Ritalin being prescribed for kids. I am not going to say that medication is bad, but I will say this.....the school needs to do their part behaviorally as well. It is way too easy to make a group of energetic kids zombies so teachers can have bigger groups of kids all behaving well. And medications do NOT change behavior, they just focus attention and possibly them impulses are a little more in control.
Oh, you know all this....
I have my old boyfriend coming over here for dinner tonight. I am not sure where I am heading with this. I realize some of the mistakes I made with him in the past. I rarely made my own expectations known. I felt like I gave more than he did, but them again he alwasy made his expectations clear and I did what he wanted. Women don't alwasy say what they want. But don't you prefer it if a guy just KNOWS. Of course, I have never had one of those so maybe they don't exist. Mima????
Old 02-09-2002, 05:55 PM   #33  

ok ladies. Page 3 AGAIN!!! going to a new thread.
Closed Thread