Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 07:15 PM   #46  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

Thanks Viki,,,lol,,I like shouting to the wind,,its either that or hurt a customer,,ha,,I am a bartender,,,lol,,,so I do a lot of shouting !!!1,,and laughing,,off to work,,,later ,,Jeanne ( I guess the reason I liked it is it sounded a lot like my rambling )
Old 09-29-2006, 11:57 PM   #47  
Mommy of Skye and Sam!

S/C/G: 203/188.5/160

Height: 6'0"

TGIF! Although tomorrow morning it's up at 5 to be at my parents at 7 for breakfast! EEK!

Sunday, I'M SLEEPING IN!

Talk soon.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:03 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 228/188/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne88 View Post
Thanks Viki,,,lol,,I like shouting to the wind,,its either that or hurt a customer,,ha,,I am a bartender,,,lol,,,so I do a lot of shouting !!!1,,and laughing,,off to work,,,later ,,Jeanne ( I guess the reason I liked it is it sounded a lot like my rambling )
You must be a kindred soul...(I have one? Ha ha) As a graphic designer, I am used to not being listened to. I'm just one of those...production people. And now as an independent [layed off and working on my own] I really don't get listened to. So a blog is a really good thing for sorting out one's feelings.

I have a very strong feeling that I am gonna like you alot Jeanne!
Old 10-01-2006, 05:08 PM   #49  

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. We went to a funeral in Florida Thursday evening and just got home. It was an 8 hour drive, which we cut up by staying at my mother in law's house half way down. (it was her brother who died, so she was not home) I am glad we went, but I am now very tired. I did fairly well with my bg while gone - even eating at the mercy of others all the time. I carried my Byetta...and it did fine. My MIL does not know I am diabetic..I have not wanted to tell her yet, so it was awkward, but I managed.

VIKIA: I am go glad you joined us!

JOSIAN: Oh, dear, you need a BIG hug! It just is not fair of folks to play out their own issues and hurt others in the process. You have nothing to do with their past problems, so why punish you? When my daughter got married, her husband's parents had not been speaking, and the steps did not get along AT ALL, but they all put that aside, and acted civilly to one another for the sake of their son. THAT is adult behaviour.
I hope you are done with getting 'bad' news...

I need to go get ready to go to church, so I will check in later!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:55 AM   #50  

It is October, and time to start a new thread! I am closing this one, so please come join us there! Just follow the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...23#post1424723
Closed Thread